Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of person annoys you the most?
Immpersonable people annoy me the most. The kind that just don't know how to be nice, or don't even try to show it.
I can't stand people in uniform, and attention whores..
i cannot stand people that think that they know it all. when you tell someone something and you are 100% right they will still try to argue with you and say that it was something else. i hate those people because they are the type to annoy me faster than any other type of person.
Someone who is cocky, has to act like they are the best thing to grace this earth.... i absolutely HATE people like that
I hate people who act like they're better than everyone else...grrrr...makes me so mad!
I agree with cailmazue.....Like the name cali?.....My motto is if you dont like me dont talk to me, cause i cant stand people that when your around them by your self they act like your best friend but you get them in a crowd they act like the dont even know you........Or we all put our pants on one leg at a time.......
I'm glad we agree. You and your cailmazue.
The people like the person right above me.....lol

I can't stand people who ask stupid questions all the time. Or people who don't pay a bit of attention in class yet expect you to explain everything to them right after the teacher just told how to do it :roll:
I'd have to say people that think they know everything when they totally dont..
I really arent big or arrogant people...especially the ones who have no reason to be arrogant...cockiness kills me lol
i dont mind them, but i wish shy ppl would just tlak more haha
You really do? How do you feel about these people?
I hate liars!
I think the most annoying person is someone who trys too hard to be cool. They say things just to be saying them to impress someone. Also, i hate people who tells the most embrassing stories about you to everyone right in front of you just so they'll get people to laugh. Anyone ever had someone do that?
OK I will say "things just to be saying them to impress someone" to you.
Football05, calimazue is nice lol.

SuperMario I completely agree...I hate those people too! GRR! I know a few of those.
Oh yeah and I hate the people who you think are your friend so you tell them things and then they go back and tell EVERYONE! I know a couple of other people on here also have a "friend" like that...grrr!
quit being a hater cali lol.. J/k.. I agree with all of the above lol
OK I'll try not to do being a hater cali so much. I'm glad you find this amusing.
man bgrbabe that is about the dumbest collection of words smacked together that i have ever seen. i cant even call it a sentence because well it just makes little sense..

I'll try not to do being a hater so much. LOL!
Why can't you do call it a sentence because well it just makes little sense?
Smokers, they have the foul order on them all of the time.