Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 38 Pike Central 36
final
Congrats to Lawrence County
Very good ball game
This one seemed to be a dandy just checking on the updates being provided on here.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Appeared to be a great game!! Congrats Bulldogs!!!
Great game! Both teams left it on the field. Congrats bulldogs
Both teams played their guts out and really deserved to win. Thank you to all the kids for a great show, us fans definitely got our money's worth.
Sounds like a hard fought game
Would've had a nervous breakdown if I was for either team.
Woulda liked to have been there for this one! Glad to see the Bulldogs get the W! Great job to PC on a hard caught game as well!!
Hate to see either team lose in this kind of game.
Does that lock Lawrence at the 2 seed?
Yes it does.
F.N.L. Wrote:Does that lock Lawrence at the 2 seed?

if they beat floyd central is does
DarrinC Wrote:if they beat floyd central is does

I think that one will be a close game to
Fairly certain LC is already locked @#2 with the win over PC
Not quite sure how without them playing FC 1st but that's what I heard.
Still have to play FC for it last game of regular season. Should be a good game.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I think that one will be a close game to

i agree if the jags are in better shape than they was against the hawks they win against lawrence co thats what cost them against the hawks they got gassed. they hadn't ran during a practice all year at that point which is just plain stupid in my book anybody that knows anything about football knows u have to have conditioning to stand a chance to win
0ff The Chain Wrote:Fairly certain LC is already locked @#2 with the win over PC

if floyd central beats lawrence co they are a 3 way tie for 2nd place in district which it falls back to overall record
0ff The Chain Wrote:Still have to play FC for it last game of regular season. Should be a good game.

that game coming after a belfry game to could be bad for lawrence co
DarrinC Wrote:if floyd central beats lawrence co they are a 3 way tie for 2nd place in district which it falls back to overall record

I really love that the district is this competitive between 3 teams, it makes the games interesting. Now if the rest of us can just get competitive with Belfry as well imagine how fun this district could be.
0ff The Chain Wrote:I really love that the district is this competitive between 3 teams, it makes the games interesting. Now if the rest of us can just get competitive with Belfry as well imagine how fun this district could be.

Not sure about the rest of the district but in a few years IMO Lawrence Co will be competitive with Belfry. LC has a couple good young classes that once they all come together at the high school level they could be really good.
0ff The Chain Wrote:I really love that the district is this competitive between 3 teams, it makes the games interesting. Now if the rest of us can just get competitive with Belfry as well imagine how fun this district could be.

that would be great to see i think FC has had a great first year it usually takes a couple years to establish a good team and get the kids to play together as a team.
I could be wrong, but from my understanding if a 3 way tie were to occur then it comes down to a points system. Each team would get one point for each of their defeated opponents wins.
MountainBall44 Wrote:I could be wrong, but from my understanding if a 3 way tie were to occur then it comes down to a points system. Each team would get one point for each of their defeated opponents wins.

it comes down to that if they have the same overall record to which is not very likely. we had this happen before at allen central we tied for runner up in district and it comes down to overall record then goes to overall points if they have the same records