Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Clemson 47 (14) Louisville 21
Lamar Jackson still found ways to dazzle, frustrate defenders and light up the night in what Louisville had deemed one of the biggest home games in program history, but Clemson's defense got top billing on the marquee for the second week in a row in the Tigers' 47-21 win.
One week after keeping Auburn out of the end zone, Clemson was relentless against the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner. It won third down time and again, putting the ball back in the hands of quarterback Kelly Bryant. The Tigers' offense was methodical, balanced and efficient throughout the night, taking care of the ball and hitting on big plays down the field when given the opportunity.

The big plays were more frequent as the game wore on and the Louisville defense wore down, as Clemson's massive collection of playmakers was on display as they rolled up 613 yards of total offense. Bryant finished with 316 passing yards and three touchdowns (one passing, two rushing) in a performance that even earned the praise of Deshaun Watson.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...r-jackson/
Ouch!
Clemson's defense looks scary good!

But the big takeaway for me was Bryant's play, he came into a tough environment against the best college football player in the country and never seemed a tad-bit fazed by it all. He reminded me of Deshaun Watson, lets just hope he is just as good as him.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The Cards are a average team with a very good QB...
Lville looks worse this year than they ever have under Petrino IMO