Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath County 32 Estill County 30
Complete collapse by Estill, up 30-12 with 6 mins to go and lose it.
Congrats to Bath County
HOW ON EARTH did Estill blow it? 30-12 6 minutes to go and they run a ball control offense??
Bath County went to the air and scored quick twice then recovered an onside kick and scored to take the lead. Bath County lead 12-0 and completely shut out Estill the 1st quarter and a half and Estill did the same to Bath scoring twice in the last 1:02 of the 2nd quarter to lead 16-12.

Hard fought game by both teams.
Didn't Bath do the same thing to Powell?
Strikeout King Wrote:Complete collapse by Estill, up 30-12 with 6 mins to go and lose it.

Wow! I was going to say this score surprised my. Any details?
Westside Wrote:Wow! I was going to say this score surprised my. Any details?

BC controls the 1st 20 minutes and leads 12-0. EC scores twice in last 4 minutes of the 2nd quarter and leads 16-12 at half. EC controls the 3rd and half the 4th quarter leading 30-12 with 6:47 left. BC goes to the passing game and scores quickly 30-18 with 5:30 left. Gets a fumble recovery on the next series. Passing game again for a another quick score 30-24 with 4:30 left. Momentum had completely shifted to BC at that point. BC Recovers the onside kick and scores with 2:10 and gets 2 point conversion 32-30. BC causes EC fumble and recovers with less than a minute left.