Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeper in the 15th
We all know Magoffin is the favorite, and that Shelby Valley and Pike Central can pull out a Region win, but who is the sleeper team?
IMO Johnson Central
Whoever wins the 2/3 seed game between JCHS and Paintsville.
^I agree.
The Guru Wrote:Whoever wins the 2/3 seed game between JCHS and Paintsville.

I agree
Belfry could be the sleeper
kittykat Wrote:Belfry could be the sleeper

If by your remark you mean they are sleeping then you are right because they are sleeping right now. They were definitely in my top three in the beginning of the season and mid season probably top 2 but they have fallen apart at the wrong time. I don't think Belfry is the Sleeper. Maybe JC or P-ville or even ER.
i agree with you!
Jc
how can JC be a sleeper if everyone thinks they are the sleeper team?
Huh U Said How Can They Be A Sleeper When Everyone Thinks There A Sleeper!
That Confused MeSmile But Alot Of Things DoSmile...so What Did U Mean?? Lol
well everyone is suspecting them to be a sleeper. would that make them not a sleeper?

anyways i dont think belfry could be considered because they are ranked what 3rd in region.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:well everyone is suspecting them to be a sleeper. would that make them not a sleeper?

anyways i dont think belfry could be considered because they are ranked what 3rd in region.

Just because everyone picks them does not mean they are not a sleeper. They are just saying they could pull some upsets and make some noise come tourney time. I agree about the Belfry one though. They are not a sleeper team, being top 5 team in the region.