Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dixon at PCC another Creech at Wolfe?
Heard he was coaching as a father not a coach? Anyone have any input on this? PCC is a good team, but this may be hurting them.
How is it hurting them? They have one of the top 3 best teams in the region this season and is usually a very good ball club
It may not be hurting them at all! I'm just going by what I've heard. I personally haven't seen them play this year.
Hahaha. This one is a laugher. Bobby Keith has been coaching about 20 some years long before his kids came along. His son that plays for him is one of the best players in the region and is a true dedicated player. Lives and breathes baseball. Apparently you are talking to someone that is butthurt because their kid aint on the field. Bob plays to win. Plain and simple.
Great group of juniors at PCC that have been starting varsity since 8th grade. Won the 54th district tournament as fr. & soph. Regional runner-up to a more experienced Hazard team last yr. Apples and oranges. Wolfe County was never a serious threat to even win a single game past the district....Creech had astronomical numbers against really bad teams in the regular season. He would have been a good player on any team in the 14th.
Easy answer! NO!
Cougars111 Wrote:Heard he was coaching as a father not a coach? Anyone have any input on this? PCC is a good team, but this may be hurting them.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Just trying to cause drama. Judging by your name, you're a LCC fan. Great, just cheer on your team without bashing anyone else's.
Perry is one of the top teams in the Region. Perry or Hazard will win the Region. Perry has a good team play a good schedule. Coach Dixon has coach for many years and to say he coaching as a Dad is not true.