Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 79 Harlan 60
Final per KHSAA scoreboard.
Mountain News had Andrew Taylor with 43 points and 21 rebounds. Is he the state's best?
HAROLD Wrote:Mountain News had Andrew Taylor with 43 points and 21 rebounds. Is he the state's best?

yes,yes,yes :Cheerlead I am a fan of Andrew Taylor
HAROLD Wrote:Mountain News had Andrew Taylor with 43 points and 21 rebounds. Is he the state's best?

He's good, very good, and could possibly be the best next season. But this year, Hollinsworth is the best that I have seen.
rojas Wrote:He's good, very good, and could possibly be the best next season. But this year, Hollinsworth is the best that I have seen.

I agree with you on that, Hollingsworth is a huge steal for Western, gonna be great at that level I think. But I will say that if Corbin wins the region, Taylor will go to the top of the candidate list for Mr. Basketball next year, getting to the Sweet 16 where you can been seen on a statewide level is almost a must.
Taylor is hands down the best in the region and it's not close. And I would put him top 3 in the state. Kid is a straight up Baller
I think Corbin wins 13th this year
Coach P has built this team around Taylor. Compare this to how Sizemore has fit Broughton in at North.
Truth99 Wrote:Taylor is hands down the best in the region and it's not close. And I would put him top 3 in the state. Kid is a straight up Baller

There are a lot of teams I have not seen play this year. However, the best that I have seen in no particular order are:

Hollingsworth- Senior, Dunbar
Taylor- Junior, Corbin
Moreno- Sophomore, Scott County

The thing about all three of the above is they play just as hard on the defensive end of the court as when the ball is in their hands. All are great team players. Hollingsworth and Taylor are masters of a lost art, creating a shot off the dribble. Moreno will get you 25 points and 10 rebounds most every night.