Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 79 Prestonsburg 76 (Double Overtime)
Fantastic atmosphere, and a fantastic game to match. Hats off to South Floyds bench with 4 out of 5 of their starters fouling out and them hanging on. Prestonsburg was so close on a full court heave before overtime that would have won the game.
I was very glad I was able to make it out to the Dome for this game. Brady Conn stepped up big time for South Floyd. Well played game, with both teams fighting hard and showing heart. Games like that are what postseason basketball is all about.
Got to give some love to coach DeRossett. His team played HARD and competed on a nightly basis. Hats off to the ole Blackcats.
Yep the cats really played hard I listened to the game. It was a dandy
KingGotNext Wrote:Got to give some love to coach DeRossett. His team played HARD and competed on a nightly basis. Hats off to the ole Blackcats.

They never gave up. Gave it everything until the end. Very impressed.
I really expected Pburg to give up this year but they kept playing hard until the very end despite having a really tough season. They showed a lot of heart and fight. Gotta give a lot of credit to those kids and coaches who have faced a ton of criticism this year. Congrats to South Floyd on the win. They are having a good final season
KingGotNext Wrote:Got to give some love to coach DeRossett. His team played HARD and competed on a nightly basis. Hats off to the ole Blackcats.

Most definitely got to give James some Love. The past three years his record is 20 wins and 62 losses. James is undefeated against Piarist 5 wins and Riverside Christian 1 win and has beaten Phelps 4 out of 6.

Now, I'm not one to put all the blame on coaching. However, this is the exception because he has managed in the last 3 seasons to run off all the best players either by way of transfer or focusing on baseball where all have signed scholarships to play at the next level.

Much LOVE to you coach!!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Coach DeRossett had his team playing hard all year