Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th Tourny?
When does the 58th district tournament start?
Feb. the 27th through March the 2nd I am thinking.
February 27 and 28 are the first round games. Championship games will be held on March 1 at 7:00 for girls and March 2 at 7:00 for boys.
Ok Thanks
I know for one thing that alot of work has gone into this years tournament. Many do not realize what it take's to put on a district or regional and make it happen. I know that this is one that has all of the school's in Floyd County in mind and it is for the players and their fan's. I believe that it will be filled not only with good game's but plenty of entertainment all over the Arena with the things they have been working on to get. The program for the tournament will be second to none from what I have seen and it will be one that each school would want to keep a copy of. As far as the score's and outcome of the games I have a preference but probably better not predict anything. One thing I have learned over many years is that the great thing about the end of the year tournaments are filled with upsets when teams start to learn that it is their last chance for redemption of a disappointing season. I probably just gave away my preference of who win's the tournament. Win or lose for me it is still going to be a great time for all.
I think South Floyd will do an awesome job of hosting the tournament, The faculty and staff there are some of the classiest people you will ever meet. Coach Hall believes in first class treatment of people all the way so I know anyone who comes out to support their school will be treated great!
clipperw Wrote:I think South Floyd will do an awesome job of hosting the tournament, The faculty and staff there are some of the classiest people you will ever meet. Coach Hall believes in first class treatment of people all the way so I know anyone who comes out to support their school will be treated great!

I totally agree with this post, plus they have a great venue up Hi Hat. One of the better gymnasiums in the region if not the state!