Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officiating
Watch a lot of games this year on both the boys and girls side. Seems like officiating in 13th Region has been very inconsistent and poor at times. What's going on with it? I thought officials in that region used to do fairly decent.
I've come to the conclusion that it's bad no matter what region your in, I can only speak of 14th which has been like you said inconsistent
Good ones are either retiring or not officiating anymore.
It's the worst season I've ever seen but I think 15th is worst then 14th followed by 13th. All of them are bad
Did anyone see that game Friday night at Wolfe County. Jackson City held the lady wolves to less than 14 field goals and they shot at least 25 fouls shots to Jackson's 11. It was pitiful and then to beat it all with 20 seconds left the turner girl had the ball and three wolfe girls jerked her to the ground during the shot and she was laying on ground with ball in hand and ref called out of bounds and wolfe kid picked ball up and threw all the way down court and shot last second shot to win. It was rigged and wolfe knows it too.