Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best players in 14th and 15th
All u guys get on here talk all that smack and most of u no nothing about basketball. U talk abou tobler , Blair, dalton, and so on. U talk about top 10 players and u all go by points which is stupid. I'm going to tell u the top 5 in the 14th and 15th. Elijah Branham jbs. Ramon Mercado cordia. Isaac Caudill knott central. Christian Mounts phelps. Cheikh Nidiaye hazard. These guys r around ball players. Each one can b a ball hog and average 50 pts a game but they r team players and I list them in that order. Jbs had only won 1 game but Branham is amazing. So stop all this Bs and give credit to who deserves it. Don't talk smack unless u watch all these players play.
phantaysia Wrote:All u guys get on here talk all that smack and most of u no nothing about basketball. U talk abou tobler , Blair, dalton, and so on. U talk about top 10 players and u all go by points which is stupid. I'm going to tell u the top 5 in the 14th and 15th. Elijah Branham jbs. Ramon Mercado cordia. Isaac Caudill knott central. Christian Mounts phelps. Cheikh Nidiaye hazard. These guys r around ball players. Each one can b a ball hog and average 50 pts a game but they r team players and I list them in that order. Jbs had only won 1 game but Branham is amazing. So stop all this Bs and give credit to who deserves it. Don't talk smack unless u watch all these players play.
Many good players get over looked and don't get talked about because they don't go to the right schools in the 14th region like Knott and Perry ect.
14th Region Players that dont get enough credit - Bonny (Estill Co), Branham (JBS) Stone and Haddix (Wolfe Co) Herndadez and Napier (Powell Co)
eky.sports.fan Wrote:14th Region Players that dont get enough credit - Bonny (Estill Co), Branham (JBS) Stone and Haddix (Wolfe Co) Herndadez and Napier (Powell Co)

It's not just in the 14th. You have Jacob Rice (JC), Dave Cantrell (SC), Shaun Moore (SC), and that's just s few I've seen play. Some of the leading scorers I've seen don't even play defense. Their main concern is to get the ball in their hands to shoot, and good defense can shut them down real quick.
Basketballmom41 Wrote:It's not just in the 14th. You have Jacob Rice (JC), Dave Cantrell (SC), Shaun Moore (SC), and that's just s few I've seen play. Some of the leading scorers I've seen don't even play defense. Their main concern is to get the ball in their hands to shoot, and good defense can shut them down real quick.

By far the most dominant player in the 15th is Timmy Dalton
15th
1 Dalton Lawrence Co
2 Batille Pikeville
2 Mounts Phelps
3 Blar Johnson Central
D'Andre reed of cordia is one of if not the best point gaurds in the 14 th.
kids03 Wrote:15th
1 Dalton Lawrence Co
2 Batille Pikeville
2 Mounts Phelps
3 Blar Johnson Central
What about Russle from magoffin. He has to be in at the top of the 15th.
Tyler Dixon- Leslie Co.
kids03 Wrote:15th
1 Dalton Lawrence Co
2 Batille Pikeville
2 Mounts Phelps
3 Blar Johnson Central

Battaile
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Battaile

I agree totally he plays offense and defense
Lovely -- Magoffin Co
Moore---SC
Potter--SV
How could I forget Torrell from LCC
Top 5 for me in the 15th
1 Dalton
2 Russell
3 James
4 Battle
5 Lovely
Best players and top scorers
Russell (MC) 2600
Dalton (LC) 2600
James (SC) 2500
Blair (JC) 1800
Lovely (MC) 1800
Mjolnir Wrote:Lovely -- Magoffin Co
Moore---SC
Potter--SV
Lol! Unfortunately for Potter, basketball requires more than shooting threes (defense, passing, rebounding, etc.) I think that eliminates him.
I will take Noah Back. Yall can have the rest.
Carter from Letcher Central is the best player in the 14th.
4everUK Wrote:Lol! Unfortunately for Potter, basketball requires more than shooting threes (defense, passing, rebounding, etc.) I think that eliminates him.

Just a 9th grader. The rest of his game will come along nicely. Already leads the team in rebounding as well.
The_Rock Wrote:I will take Noah Back. Yall can have the rest.
What are you taking him for? the mannequin challenge? All he does is stand in the corner and wait for someone to throw him the ball, yes he can shoot it when he gets it, but you could guard him with the worst defender you have, just let them stand next to him and he can't do anything else. :yawn:
If any HS player is good enough and College coaches actually see him play he will have a chance to play in college.with that said the problem is that a lot of lesser known but very talented players just dont get publicity at smaller schools. AAU is in the spring and summer when college ball is over and coaches can go to one tourney and see 2 dozen high quality players at one time.....its very unlikely they are going to make a 3 hour car ride to see 1 player,during their college season, at a remote High school UNLESS that player is absolute superstar like a Rex Chapman or similar. AAU whether u like it or not is a players best chance to be seen. A lot of good players just cannot simply afford the huge expense of doing it, so when coaches "hear" anout. 6-1 guard in the 14th or 15th they sre not gonna make that trip...6-8 player would be a different story. 6-1 "really good players" are everywhere.
How do these players from the 14th and 15 th stack up against the top players from the 12th Region?
1. Treyvon Faulkner. Mercer co
2. Steven Fitzgerald. Pulaski co
2. Peyton Gover. SW
4. Noah Young. Lincoln Co
5. Lucas Gentry. Rock Co
5. Trevon Sylvester. Pulaski
7. Landon Powell. Pulaski
8. Jake Smith. Casey
9. Peyton Cundiff. SW
.10. Isiah Okeson. W Jess

Just my opinion on the ranks
Motley Wrote:Just a 9th grader. The rest of his game will come along nicely. Already leads the team in rebounding as well.
Oh yeah, a nice player for a freshman. But, the title of this thread is "best players in the 14th and 15th region."