Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Rankings now!
1. Perry - until someone knocks them off they are at the top
2. Knott - got a good group of kids that play together
3. Wolfe - playing very well and are finally healthy
4. Cordia - up and down each night, need to be more consistent
5. Letcher - top player in region, just has to have some help each night
6. Powell - have a couple of good players that can get hot and knock someone off
7. Estill - good group of kids and play hard for Coach Bentley (big Powell game tomorrow) *ONLY PLAYED ONE TEAM IN 14TH SO FAR
8. Leslie - play hard and can hit some 3's (BIG WIN OVER HAZARD IN ALL A)
9. Hazard - very young but can definitely knock someone off above and mess their season up
10. Breathitt - very up and down but could be higher if they are playing their best
Everyone else.......
Pretty much spot on - on might flip flop Cordia and Wolfe but could also see them both making All A finals and Wolfe knocking them off, otherwise agree with list
Wolfe is playing really good as of late. They seem to struggle against Breathitt though, so it will be a big test for them on Friday night. Haddix made a big difference for them against Leslie and I'm sure will against Breathitt also. I have heard that Little from Breathitt is injured but don't know for sure if he is or not. Would like to see both teams be 100%. PCC & KCC are head of everyone else I think with BB back I think KCC will start to come together. Cordia hasn't played much so it's hard to say what they have.
1. Perry
2. Cordia
3. Wolfe
4. Knott
5. Letcher
1.Perry
2.Knott
3.Cordia
4.Letcher
5.Wolfe
Perry
Cordia