Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 64 Boone County 47
Lady Commodores improve to 9-1
Wow I figured Boone county would give them a better game
Didn't South Floyd beat Boone by 11?
Jackson Wrote:Didn't South Floyd beat Boone by 11?

Yes they did but PCC also beat South Floyd by 18. Go figure
It's hard to compare scores. So much of high school basketball is match ups and who makes shots.
Jackson Wrote:Didn't South Floyd beat Boone by 11?
Yes but that's 3 hours after they played Pcc an it was south floyd's only game that day , I'd say with fresh legs , south an Boone would be a toss up!!
I watched PCC play both and thought Boone was a better team. PCC plays Lee at 1:30 then has to play Breathitt who only plays one game for the championship if they beat Lee. It's been a messed up bracket the whole tournament. You should never have a final game where one team has played that day and the other has not it's just not fair. Just my opinion.
Big Hammer Wrote:I watched PCC play both and thought Boone was a better team. PCC plays Lee at 1:30 then has to play Breathitt who only plays one game for the championship if they beat Lee. It's been a messed up bracket the whole tournament. You should never have a final game where one team has played that day and the other has not it's just not fair. Just my opinion.
Know everyone knows why I've been giving breathitt a hard time the last couple of weeks!! Total BS!! I wouldn't have playe I would have pulled out!! They better have the refs on there side because if they don't , I look for Pcc to put a going on them!!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Know everyone knows why I've been giving breathitt a hard time the last couple of weeks!! Total BS!! I wouldn't have playe I would have pulled out!! They better have the refs on there side because if they don't , I look for Pcc to put a going on them!!!!
I know my bulldogs wouldn't have fooled with this kind of stuff i'am glad we run our own holiday classic !!
I'am always for the perry county kids!!! The only time I don't want Pcc to win is when there playing my bulldogs. I always want thenperry co kids treated right an that bunch over in breathitt r getting a bad name ! I heard he completely changed the brackets the day before the thing started an then fixed to where he played teams twice that had played earlier in the day! ⛹️*♀️ No class at all!
hillbilly cat Wrote:I'am always for the perry county kids!!! The only time I don't want Pcc to win is when there playing my bulldogs. I always want thenperry co kids treated right an that bunch over in breathitt r getting a bad name ! I heard he completely changed the brackets the day before the thing started an then fixed to where he played teams twice that had played earlier in the day! ⛹️*♀️ No class at all!
. You need to check the facts the brackets didn't change, so why run your mouth about something you have no clue about unless you are scared of breathitt county
PCC by 13
ky_football Wrote:. You need to check the facts the brackets didn't change, so why run your mouth about something you have no clue about unless you are scared of breathitt county
that info came straight from some Pcc people I know an there's other who have posted there dislike of how it was set up, so trying goat me into saying something bad won't work an like you ,I have an opinion an I respect. Yours ,but being rude wont solve anything !
hillbilly cat Wrote:that info came straight from some Pcc people I know an there's other who have posted there dislike of how it was set up, so trying goat me into saying something bad won't work an like you ,I have an opinion an I respect. Yours ,but being rude wont solve anything !

Please, please work on your grammar and sentence structure.
Big Hammer Wrote:I watched PCC play both and thought Boone was a better team. PCC plays Lee at 1:30 then has to play Breathitt who only plays one game for the championship if they beat Lee. It's been a messed up bracket the whole tournament. You should never have a final game where one team has played that day and the other has not it's just not fair. Just my opinion.

But, PCC is so good they could have played three games and breathitt only one and PCC would win by 20.
ky_football Wrote:. You need to check the facts the brackets didn't change, so why run your mouth about something you have no clue about unless you are scared of breathitt county

You are the one don't know what you're talking about the brackets changed every day of the tourney. I looked at the original brackets and very few games went that way. I believe you just want to argue and be rude and the truth means nothing in the comments you make.just my opinion
Snow Wrote:But, PCC is so good they could have played three games and breathitt only one and PCC would win by 20.

You was almost right Snow PCC won by 27