Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Thank-You Tour
Be honest everyone, has anybody ever seen the level of excitement that the crowd is showing Donald Trump in Cincinnati?
Never in politics. I've always known that Obama and Hillary had paid screamers at all of their political events, but you can tell the real thing, I confess pun intended, from the put on.

What I saw tonight was more a party than a rally, crying, fist pumping, laughing with delight and I was right there with them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know right... even the Governor of Kentucky was there and skipped out on the lighting of the Christmas Tree at the Capital. What times we live in!
mr.fundamental Wrote:I know right... even the Governor of Kentucky was there and skipped out on the lighting of the Christmas Tree at the Capital. What times we live in!

That was a move that could be seen as self serving I suppose. Bevin's oath and responsibilities lie in the service of the people of Kentucky, and I can see his critics raising a valid complaint about his skipping out on the ceremony. A breach in acceptable decorum as it was, still light years better than the financial albatross Steve Beshear hung around the necks of Kentucky taxpayers. The former Governor's blind allegiance to all things Democrat will cost the Kentucky taxpayer for years to come. Most notable among those taxes are the looming ravages of ObamaCare. And then of course there was the deal with gay marriage, we just had to make the hair on fire push to get that through, even though at the time there was no provision in Kentucky law for implementation. Yeah, I'm sure missing Steve.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So when does he go to Moscow?
mr.fundamental Wrote:So when does he go to Moscow?

Are you really that dull? Putin's Russia has made great strides during the Obama Administration.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]