Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 63 Pike Central 62 (OT)
Nice and much needed win for the Eagles on the road!!!
Agreed, much needed win for the Eagles, congrats JC.
Congrats JC you all needed a W!
Congrats JC!
FINALLY!!!! Great job guys...now get ready for Friday.:rockon:
stats?
Congrats JC!
Congrats JC!
I bet that there is a certain blue team that isn't crazy about JCHS being the 4 seed...especially if they get it together!! And if you remember correctly this is the time of year last year that they got it together!!
congrads. Nice win always nice to pull a close one out excpecially late in the season.
Congrats JC!! Great game by both teams, just wish that PC could have come out on top in this one.
I watched this game tonight and I think that Starnes and staff did a great job. C'mon Eagles get behind your coach.. and your team
How did McCarty do for JC??
How did Hamilton do for PC??
Moe Wrote:How did McCarty do for JC??

I know McCarty had 20 but I didn't hear how Hamilton did... the radio kept going in and out so I didn't get to hear all the stats.
Moe Wrote:How did McCarty do for JC??

McCarty really was not anything special. It was at the end of the game he Starns had called a play for him to shoot the three. They in bounded the ball, he broke his own play, however did end up getting the ball, but shot a horrible tray falling away and with three guys on him. He still got 20 points tonight.

Murray fouled out in the fourth and had a good game on the stat sheet... But it seemed like the Eagles may have played better with him on the bench in OT. Also had a bad attitude, as usual, when he fouled out and was on the bench.

Meek (did not start) still seemed rusty, but didn't have a bad game considering it was his 5th maybe on the year?? His defense wasn’t as impressive as it usually was, he gave away the baseline drive to many times.

Smith started and played somewhere around 3 minutes and 40 seconds for the whole night… He received two offensive fouls in the first quarter and sat out the rest of the night.

Welch brought the ball up the floor THREE times. Two he turned over, and one he was fouled while frantically going nowhere, dribbling and running with his head down. Didn't receive the ball that much from his teammates it seemed like.
Congrats JCHS!
Good job guys.
congrats to JC

PC was down by 13 at one point and clawed their way into the lead stupied shots sealed the deal toawrds the end...
eaglehoops Wrote:FINALLY!!!! Great job guys...now get ready for Friday.:rockon:
They better get ready befor then, unless they are just going to watch the girls game.

Boys play thursday night...lol
congrats JC sounded like a Great game
Barnburner Congrats JC!
Congrats to both teams on a hard faught game
Congrats JC
Congrats Eagles!!!! Keep your head up.
The Guru Wrote:They better get ready befor then, unless they are just going to watch the girls game.

Boys play thursday night...lol

I meant so they could cheer the girls on...j/k. I forgot the boys do play Thursday. Thanks for reminding me I might have forgotten to go.
Congratulations to Johnson Central. Much needed win for the Eagles as they go on to play the rival Tigers.
Congrats Jc. Really needed this one, so how did Jaryd Crum do?
The Lexington Paper said today that Jaryd hit two big free throws at the end of overtime to seal the victory.
Congrats to the Eagles!! This is yet another example of JC's roller coaster season! But that makes the Eagles dangerous. On a given night they can get blown out but on another night they could beat that same team. You can't never underestimate them despite their disappointing season.