Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michaela Howard
With all the buzz about Ashley and Brittany, I think we need to say a little about Makalya. She brought in 29 against LC last night. I heard a rumor she might play softball for UK. Any truth to that?
Yeah Michaela is a great player it is hard to stop her when she gets the ball on the block, she also has a great shooting touch. About that softball thing, that is what I heard also.
It's Michaela Howard. Shew....
Lawrence Wrote:It's Michaela Howard. Shew....
Sorry, my bad.
Lawrence Wrote:It's Michaela Howard. Shew....
no need for the sarcasim seemed to be an honest mistake SHEW!!!!
wonderful player she dropped in 28 in the regional finals last year can put up 20 and never seem to know it really smooth player
The Fan Wrote:no need for the sarcasim seemed to be an honest mistake SHEW!!!!

Yeah that was really sarcastic.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:With all the buzz about Ashley and Brittany, I think we need to say a little about Michaela. She brought in 29 against LC last night. I heard a rumor she might play softball for UK. Any truth to that?

Thanks for the name change moderators.
No problem. I think Michaela is an awesome basketball and softball player. I have watched her play both but I do believe she's a little better in Softball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Good luck to this young lady.
good luck
Yeah, good luck to her in whatever she chooses to do... She knows what to do with the ball when it is in her hands, that's for sure!
She is the back bone of the team and helps offset other teams defenses.
Probably the most underrated player on the team that provides the greatest problems for the opposition. Good luck BUGGIE in whatever you decide to do. Magoffin County will always be behind you.
Good Luck Michaela in what you do. I am glad to see kids like you that can play other sports besides just one that goes to show that you are a very good ath. All remember that sports help to get you threw college but it takes the grades to keep you in college and i know you will be on top. You are a very smart student.