Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Jv 59 Jbs Jv 49
Even tho the varsity game was a blowout...and JBS won by 26 points 72-46 ...not sure if that was the final score or not....but anyway....CORDIA JV WON YEAHHHHHH!!!! There were not many fans in "the jungle" I think a lot of people may have thought the game was postponed ...there was actually more people from other schools there rather than the usual Cordia fans.....Varsity game was a joke......Cordia had plenty of opportunities to come back.....they just could not hit their shots and Zach Hurt was the only one rebounding worth anything for Cordia......Tate Cox played excellent for JBS......actually JBS played more team ball tonight than I have seen them play in awhile.....JBS definately has the heighth advantage....
wow your liking the fact that cordia won jv don't ya haha. well congrats on the win.
Congrats
allthewayhome Wrote:wow your liking the fact that cordia won jv don't ya haha. well congrats on the win.

Nope Im not liking the fact that Cordia's JV breat JBS JV....IM LOVING THE FACT....my son is a freshman and contributed a great deal to this win.....doesnt matter what team we play...a win is a win.......lose is a lose.....im just as proud of my kid and his team as anyone else is for their team!!!! Its not like Im the only one who has a post on JV games.....
Big deal
JBS Fan Wrote:Big deal

wow im guessing your kid does not play jv. because that is a big deal. that team that just got beat is the furture of your basketball program.
What ever. The future is now and you have a bid L
JBS Fan Wrote:What ever. The future is now and you have a bid L

no im sorry im not a teacher or anything but i did go to college and last i checked the present is now and the future is later. and i have a biD L. ok that works to bad im not a cordia fan though.
Congrats Cordia!!!!....How many did Sean Owens have for Cordia?
allthewayhome Wrote:no im sorry im not a teacher or anything but i did go to college and last i checked the present is now and the future is later. and i have a biD L. ok that works to bad im not a cordia fan though.

Si senor. THE FUTURE IS ON DOWN THE ROAD, THE PRESENT IS NOW. Talk about people not being educated, and saying they come from Cordia. Nice one JBS_Fan. Blame on the Knott County School Board. There's a good solution.
the_truth Wrote:Si senor. THE FUTURE IS ON DOWN THE ROAD, THE PRESENT IS NOW. Talk about people not being educated, and saying they come from Cordia. Nice one JBS_Fan. Blame on the Knott County School Board. There's a good solution.

I give up.....this thread is about the jbs and cordia game jv not about how educated people are on this site. So congrats to cordia on the jv win and congrats to jbs on the varsity win. Are you all happy?
JBS Fan Wrote:Big deal

LOL....my oh my... CORDIA JV 59 JBS JV 49 Big deal???? YES!!!! Doesnt your JV team count for anything????
Now how many of JBS varsity could of played on the JV team. Clint, Tate, and Collins do they ring a bell.
JBS Fan Wrote:Now how many of JBS varsity could of played on the JV team. Clint, Tate, and Collins do they ring a bell.
Do they ring a bell??? hmmm ....its not Cordia's fault that they chose to play them only on Varsity...besides how in the world would that look if you have 3 players playing ALL of JV and ALL of Varsity......end of discussion as far as Im concerned.....I dont care who JBS did and did not play....thats their coach's fault and nobody else ...Im sure if the coach had played those boys the score would be different...BUT HE DIDNT!!!! Go whine to him or should I say THEM....LOL!!! There were so many people jumping up coaching during the game that it was hard to tell who was the coach for JBS.....