Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top catchers in the 15th
Who do you think the best catchers are this year
Hayes from LC hands down is the best catcher if not the best player in our region.
Josh Moore or Brooks Pelfrey from Painsville. It's pretty much a tie.
Wilder from Jenkins.
Maynard from Sheldon Clark
All Day Wrote:Josh Moore or Brooks Pelfrey from Painsville. It's pretty much a tie.
They're just on the middle school team. Smile
Pupaw Wrote:They're just on the middle school team. Smile

Who do you think it is posting it. Rolleyes
I've heard a lot of good things about the Hayes kid from LC.
OffTheHook Wrote:Who do you think it is posting it. Rolleyes
Then it needs to be posted in the middle school sports section Rolleyes
Pupaw Wrote:They're just on the middle school team. Smile

I agree that should have been posted on the middle school section.
But why laugh? In the next few years you could be posting about what a great job their doing for the High School. That is if someone or something doen't cause them to transfer or just stop playing before they get to high school. You might not think it, but some of the younger players take the game just as seriously, if not more serioulsy, than some of the High School players.
Maynard from SC
justafan62 Wrote:I agree that should have been posted on the middle school section.
But why laugh? In the next few years you could be posting about what a great job their doing for the High School. That is if someone or something doen't cause them to transfer or just stop playing before they get to high school. You might not think it, but some of the younger players take the game just as seriously, if not more serioulsy, than some of the High School players.
I'm laughing because this thread is about this year's catchers. Now, if the thread was called, 15th Region catchers for 2011-2012, then I wouldn't laugh. I wasn't putting those 2 down, but they shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.
Pupaw Wrote:I'm laughing because this thread is about this year's catchers. Now, if the thread was called, 15th Region catchers for 2011-2012, then I wouldn't laugh. I wasn't putting those 2 down, but they shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

I understand and I agree. :thumpsup: I enjoy reading your posts and we agree most of the time.

My only point was that if those boys were to read your response they might have taken it the wrong way and we as adults don't need to discourage young talent, even if accidently. Them posting is proof they get on here and read what is said. Hopefully, by reading this they will also learn there is a specific place for them to post their thoughts on middle school matters.
justafan62 Wrote:I understand and I agree. :thumpsup: I enjoy reading your posts and we agree most of the time.

My only point was that if those boys were to read your response they might have taken it the wrong way and we as adults don't need to discourage young talent, even if accidently. Them posting is proof they get on here and read what is said. Hopefully, by reading this they will also learn there is a specific place for them to post their thoughts on middle school matters.
I doubt if they would get discouraged....or at least they shouldn't, as they know that PHS has a very good catcher on the High School team right now inj Corey Adams. Freshman Dyllon Brown started a few games last leay due to an Adams injury and filled in very well.
Hayes sounds pretty good.