Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-60 Morgan County-53
Wow!!
Congrats P-burg.
Final.
Congrats P-burg on a huge win. Patton had a great game tonight leading the cats with 16pts. and 8rbs. Chase Martin followed with 15pts. Not sure on stats for Morgan County.
This was a very good game to watch. Morgan Co. stayed ahead the whole first half. But Blackcats led most of the second half. Prestonsburg really stepped it up & played well. Congrats Prestonsburg, nice win.
We need a mod to combine the two threads.
Trevor Patton and Chayse Martin led in scoring for the Blackcats with 16 points. Bobby Hughes had 12. P'burg looked pretty good alot of the game, mostly in the 2nd half working the ball around getting the good open shot. Bobby Hughes Had good game too, but gotta keep the temper in place. Morgan Co. lost focus the second half and couldnt stop Patton and Martin inside. Mason Vance played a good game as well, he was under control and hustled his butt off. Wes Montgomery, Katlin Haney and Brandon Furguson for Morgan Co. had pretty games.
Well I predicted 6 and it was 7. Close enough. Morgan's defense is pretty tough. But they lack a lot on offense. Coach Perry is getting the most out of these guys, but graduation killed Morgan Co. last year. Congrats to P-burg on another win.
Prestonsburg played some really sloppy ball in the first half but, picked up the play in the second half. Trevor Patton had a really good game and so did Bobby Hughes. Congrats Blackcats.
Congrats Pburg.
I saw a call, which as I understand it is the correct call, but most refs call a foul on it. It was against Morgan Co. and the player threw an elbow and missed. The ref called a violation, and it turned the ball over to P'burg but the ref also said there is no foul. Some told me they had seen the call in JV games before but it was my first time seeing it. Oh Morgan Co. had the ball when it happend.
Congrats 2 Prestonsburg
they seem to be getting it together a little bit b4 tourny time
working on merging the two threads folks.
As is the norm for the Blackcats.
Did that coach mean to hit jordan?
Sounds like an interesting game, congrats Pburg
blackcat_mc Wrote:Did that coach mean to hit jordan?

No.
Congrats P-Burg!
Congrats P-Burg