Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co 26 Letcher Co 6
Final.
Cubbies for the win
Nice win Harlan County :Cheerlead
Congrats Black Bears
Congrats to Bears. I expected this one to be very close.
Wow!! Huge win for the Bears...Makes the trip back across Pine Mountain much more enjoyable. This former resident of Letcher Co. thought the Cougars had more life than they showed tonight..Harlan Co. schools (Cumberland,Evarts,Lynch) always tough on those Letcher Co schools(Whitesburg,Jenkins,Fleming Neon).
Nice win for the HC. Still think they can win out
JerryGarcia Wrote:Nice win for the HC. Still think they can win out
I think they are more than capable, just can't lay an egg like against NL. Looking at the schedule I do believe they can. The WC game will be a good game too see.
Lamar Burkhart, defensive lineman for the Bears, had to be removed from this game by ambulance. He was giving high fives to all his team mates as he left....great inspiration by the kid.

I have just learned that his leg is broken multiple times. He is out not only for football but also basketball, and it kills me for him that this has happened.

Good news, he's a Junior so this isn't a career ending injury.

Prayers please for this young man.
Granny Bear Wrote:Lamar Burkhart, defensive lineman for the Bears, had to be removed from this game by ambulance. He was giving high fives to all his team mates as he left....great inspiration by the kid.

I have just learned that his leg is broken multiple times. He is out not only for football but also basketball, and it kills me for him that this has happened.

Good news, he's a Junior so this isn't a career ending injury.

Prayers please for this young man.

Hate to hear that granny. He is a nice player. Hope he heals up quick.

Good win for the Bears.
So sorry for any kid that gets hurt! Prayers for a quick recovery.
Thank you guys! He appears to be a good spirits.

They showed the play where he got hurt the other night in slow motion. It sorta makes your stomach flip a little! LOL Nothing dirty at all; just got his leg tied up in a wad of football players. It happens.........
Hope for a quick recovery.
Prayer for the injured player. Congratulations to his team!
Good win Black Bears keep it up guys