Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 41 Berea 0
Game got called in the 3rd quarter because 4 Berea players got ejected and one got injured.
Berea needs to fold their program.
Congrats to Coach Harris and Campers. Berea yet to score this year
They have 15 players...and kids getting hurt. Close up shop before something terrible happens to these kids.
Really?
Rally behind the kids and do everything possible to keep the program going!
The best lesson in life is FOOTBALL!
Talked to my friend who teaches there and he said keep it too, but they have nobody in the building, a group of daddies who don't know a lot and their kids are the size of middle schoolers. I saw some of the Lynn Camp game and these kids are getting smashed. I'm not hating on them but somebody already has been hurt pretty bad and I don't want to see it get worse.
Talked to some friends today, from what I gather from them, this program needs to take a couple weeks off and decide what is best for some kids.
Schools falt for hiring a dad. I know of people who applied for the job after coleman left. The AD pick a dad.
I really hate this for my old alma mater. They came close to folding about a decade ago and then dropped out of district play for a couple of years and got things going somewhat. It's been a struggle for the past few years though. I saw some of the kids at the lineman camp two years ago from Berea and they looked decent at the time in comparison to the others there. Wish them the best in whatever they work toward. I DO NOT understand how four kids get ejected however. THAT is a coaching discipline problem I think.
BTW....Where DOES Berea play their home games now? The stadium was still condemned last I saw.
Playing at Farristown