Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 8 Russell 7
final
Congrats Ashland
Even so, Ashland's O line may be the worst I've seen in a long time ... And 66 for Russell going down at the beginning of that final drive didn't help things for the Devils... Russell's offense got in their own way all night long. But very good D
Congrats to Ashland
Well that was repulsive.

That's why you don't let a bad team hang around.

Good job by the Tom kittens for not giving up.

Russell has got to cut out the stupid mistakes and turnovers.
Can't wait to put 40 on the dead Devils hahahahaha
Probably one of the best, worst games, I've ever watched. Neither team could get out of their own way.
You'll have to wait cause that ain't gonna happen.

We might not score but you won't score 40.
What is Ashland's malfunction?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Baker is goooooooona hahahahaha
Did anyone ever hear what kind of knee injury Seth Deborde had?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What is Ashland's malfunction?

Lack of a quality line and not a great senior class. With the experience that some of their freshmen and sophomores are getting this season, IF (and that's a big IF) they can develop a line, then they could be really good the next few years. This is clearly a rebuilding season for them, though.
Russell's defense continues to play at a high level. The offense, on the other hand, is struggling mightily. If the O doesn't catch up with the D, it could be a very disappointing season in Flatwoods. Got to start putting teams away.

This loss is a jagged pill to swallow.
I told you the Putty tats would win 8-7.
samson81 Wrote:Russell's defense continues to play at a high level. The offense, on the other hand, is struggling mightily. If the O doesn't catch up with the D, it could be a very disappointing season in Flatwoods. Got to start putting teams away.

This loss is a jagged pill to swallow.

You speak the truth. Russell shot themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers all game long. They had to look hard, but they finally found a way to lose this game. Extremely disappointing for them when you consider the fact they had a real chance to beat Ironton and Ashland in the same season for what I'm sure would have been the first time in a long time.
Just my opinion but when you have a back like Conley and you can't get him lose from time to time your O line play has to be horrid.
God the spread offense is so great bahaha!!! We should have ousted the wing-t a long time ago..... NOT!!! This offense would score more points under old system.... And in my opinion both teams were even, just an awful game between to lousy teams... Gonna be a bad day when the Devils actually meet someone who is worth ten cents....
IE The Belfry Pirates.... I remember the first time Maynard faces them at Russell and I don't think this awesome offensive scheme got a first down til the Pirates put in their freshman team!!!! This new offense is so awesome!!!! Bahaha
So who will Maynard shrill at on the sidelines for this loss?
Maynard is by far best coach in the area. Russell will be fine, district championship and playoff games still very realistic goals.
Yea he's an offensive genius Lane Kiffin watch out!
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Maynard is by far best coach in the area. Russell will be fine, district championship and playoff games still very realistic goals.

Tj is a good but best in the area by far is a stretch
Yes....He's so good the dead Devils have put up 27 points for the year!THE YEAR!!! Hahahahaha