Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy's Scream Kills Chickens
“Hundreds of chickens have been found dead in east China — and a court has ruled that the cause of death was the screaming of a four-year-old boy who in turn had been scared by a barking dog. The bizarre sequence of events began when the boy arrived at a village home in the eastern province of Jiangsu, where he screamed for a long time while bent over a henhouse window after being scared by the dog. A court ruled the boy’s screaming was “the only unexpected abnormal sound” and that 443 chickens trampled each other to death in fear. His father was ordered to pay about $230 in compensation.”

Full Story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070124/od_n...ckens_dc_1

Wow
Trampled to death by chickens, I never thought I would see the word trampled and chicken used in the same sentence.

I see a new horror film in the works, You thought you were frightend with you saw the RING, you will crap your pants when you hear "the Scream"
Doc Holliday Wrote:Trampled to death by chickens, I never thought I would see the word trampled and chicken used in the same sentence.

I see a new horror film in the works, You thought you were frightend with you saw the RING, you will crap your pants when you hear "the Scream"

yea deadly chickens now thats funny
This story just CLUCKING killed me!!!
Wow, thats insane!