Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 81 Belfry 66
Final.
Lady Hornets led by double digits the whole time, really impressed with the play of Sophomore guard Ashley Hall who led the team in scoring with 24, 6-9 from three. Way to go Lady Hornets, keep it going. They improve to 19-3 on the year.
Great game for the Lady Hornets. Hall had a great game, if she continues with this kind of play the lady hornets will be dancing in Diddle for sure!

Belfry played a physical game, but really was never in the game, they did make a couple of nice runs tho. Deskins had a nice game also.
It was one of the worst passing game I had ever seen Magoffin play. buy we still pulled out the win congrats MC...19-3 Smile
Good Job Mc!
Congrats Lady hornets.
Congrats girls.. Ash great steals and threes tonight.. ttyl
Congrats to the Lady Hornets
great job...go hornets!
Ashley Hall played great tonight in all aspects of the game
Ashley Hall is the type of player who will give her team a 110% every night.
As I stated earlier, It's going to take a strong effort to send this team home by the end of the season. Not to say it can not happen but on a consistent basis up to this point the "lady Hornets' are the team to beat in the 15th...

Question is can they keep the "edge" to win another regional title and represent the area well down in the dance hall of "diddle"
Congrats Magoffin!
Congrats Magoffin
Magoffin County

Michhaela Howard-14 pts, 8 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block, 3-pointers 0 for2
Brittany Manns-15 pts, 1 rebound, 3-pointers 3 for 10
Ashley Jade Howard- 18 pts, 8 rebounds, 1 steal, 3-pointers 1 for 3
Meagan Powers- 4 points, 3 rebounds, 3 pointers 0 for 1
Ashley Hall- 24 pts, 9 rebounds, 3 steals, 3-pointers 6 for 10
Breanna Adams- 6 points, 8 rebounds, 1 steal

Belfry

Amanda Moon- 18pts
Nikki Robinette- 7pts
Shae Deskins- 22pts
Merissa Pruitt- 11pts
Megan Staten- 4pts
Paige Thacker- 4pts

1st 2nd Half 3rd 4th Final Score
Magoffin County 24 23 47 13 21 81
Belfry 13 17 30 20 16 66
Nice win for the hornets. I have to agree on the worst passing game i have seen. If they would make strong,smart passes they would really cut down on the turnovers.Belfry come out in the third and really brought some heat. Mc was to much in the end though. AshleyJade is really looking like a true point guard. She is really getting everyone involved, as well as getting her average. Imo she is playing her best ball at the right time. Was really impressed with Ashley Hall,if she continues to play like that,Mc will be hard to beat.
Congrats on the great win to the hornets, they really put the heat on what looks to be the second best in the region. Keep the wins coming lady hornets!
Congrats to Magoffin Co, how many wins does that make in a row
Magoffin's last defeat was against Louisville Butler on January 6.
Magoffin is rollin'