Poll: Has politics cheated knott county out of more championships?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
0%
no
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no question!
No one said anything about one person being better than another, but the posts that I read about megan being a ball hog, and she shoots too much are not appreciated at all. The Point I was trying to make is that megan is the most experienced player on the team and should handle the ball more, not that she was better than anyone. I recently read a post that stated that she wasnt any good and that she shot her arm off. I was very upset that someone would bash a player that has done so much for the school. If knott plans on going anywhere they need to fight together instead of each other. I dont know why a parent would get on here and bash a teenager anyway. BTW Baller25, you have no idea who I am. I do know that the coach has changed the gameplan to please the parents tho, and that is just crazy. Once again, politics!
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:No one said anything about one person being better than another, but the posts that I read about megan being a ball hog, and she shoots too much are not appreciated at all. The Point I was trying to make is that megan is the most experienced player on the team and should handle the ball more, not that she was better than anyone. I recently read a post that stated that she wasnt any good and that she shot her arm off. I was very upset that someone would bash a player that has done so much for the school. If knott plans on going anywhere they need to fight together instead of each other. I dont know why a parent would get on here and bash a teenager anyway. BTW Baller25, you have no idea who I am. I do know that the coach has changed the gameplan to please the parents tho, and that is just crazy. Once again, politics!

No one said Megan shot her arm off nor that she wasn't any good. Megan can shoot the lights out and is a great player. Megan is the most experienced but there are 3 or 4 other girls that have just as much experience as a junior or a senior. This makes Gibson 4th year playing, Thomas 4th year playing, and Conley 3rd year playing all at the varsity level. You must be close to the program at KCC to know that Amburgey changed his game plan. I dont think it was for the parents oh...I believe he decided to step up to the plate and take charge.
this needs to stop !!!!! where is benchwarmer and kma i'm not her parent but i will stand up for her. stop putting her pressure on her. i like to win but at what cost let her have fun!!!!
my argument is with the coaching staff not her so let her be.
if you care about her stop. if you want to talk about coaching we will talk.
in 20 years these grils will not care if they will win or lose they will remember the fun times so let them have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Enough pressure has been put on this girl. Let it go. The thread is closed.