Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JBS
0%
Cordia
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS Vs Cordia All "A" Classic
Double J's Prediction Is:
Jbs 74
Cordia 38

Clark Stepp Is Touched By An Angel " Clyde Jacobs" And Sings The " Oh, Caney Creek" To Rally The Forefathers Of The Great Caney Creek To Lift The Creekside Crusaders!
JBIRD Wrote:Double J's Prediction Is:
Jbs 74
Cordia 38

Clark Stepp Is Touched By An Angel " Clyde Jacobs" And Sings The " Oh, Caney Creek" To Rally The Forefathers Of The Great Caney Creek To Lift The Creekside Crusaders!
lol I guess
I think JBS by 10
JBS by 10
JBS by 10
JBS by 10
I take Cordia by 10+ just because I dont like JBS!!! lol But in all honesty, itll prolly be JBS with the win. But you know it dont matter cuz either team will get beat by hazard eventually. lmao. I actually dont care who wins this game Im just bein a Jack@#$ and talking junk. haha
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I take Cordia by 10+ just because I dont like JBS!!! lol But in all honesty, itll prolly be JBS with the win. But you know it dont matter cuz either team will get beat by hazard eventually. lmao. I actually dont care who wins this game Im just bein a Jack@#$ and talking junk. haha

hehe
JBS by 10
JBS won by 5
Golden Nugget Wrote:i noticed that jbs left Stepp and Cox in the game against LCC last night. The game was well in hand but the coach left these 2 in. hmmmmm trying to pad some stats there, because there was surely no trying to milk the clock. I have noticed this throughout the year also, except other cases Stepp was left in and cox was taken out. Maybe they found out that Cox's parents were mad because of this and decided to leave him in too. Well you just better hope that an injury dont occur in these blowouts or your season could be over......
Best Statement I have heard on here.