Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County vs. South Laurel (13th region final)
Listen, if I were on Clay's bench I would have Smith drive that ball straight at Taylor....just to see what happens!

Smile
Clay Co. by 3, that is if they play team offense and defense, which I believe they will.
If everyone will look the previous games Clay and South have played.........Griffith is the one who has killed Clay....not Taylor........I agree Taylor is a difference maker inside but for some reason Griffith has Clay's number. I think we have the players that can defend him but if he has another a huge game for South it could be a long night for Clay.
cchsfan4life Wrote:If everyone will look the previous games Clay and South have played.........Griffith is the one who has killed Clay....not Taylor........I agree Taylor is a difference maker inside but for some reason Griffith has Clay's number. I think we have the players that can defend him but if he has another a huge game for South it could be a long night for Clay.

I agree. Getting Griffith made South very difficult for Clay to defend. Much more difficult because of the things he can do, particulary his work on the offensive glass. He is the key to the game.
Good luck to both teams tonight. I really support both teams and all teams in the 13th region. :truestory: I personally hope it's a barn burner :devilflam
SL by 6
I think if either team could get out of the 1st round of the sweet sixteen they could make a run in the state tourney..........I hope it is my tigers though but if it is South I think they have the players to be a threat at Rupp........Good luck to both teams tonight.
South Laurel 69 Clay Co 66
walterwhite Wrote:I agree. Getting Griffith made South very difficult for Clay to defend. Much more difficult because of the things he can do, particulary his work on the offensive glass. He is the key to the game.

I would back off of Griffith and see if he will settle for jump shots, which may help keep him off of the offensive boards as well.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I would back off of Griffith and see if he will settle for jump shots, which may help keep him off of the offensive boards as well.

I think you know something SEKYFAN....Confusedhh:
I'm sure Clay will cheat and the fans will riot in happiness.

South 69
Clay 64