Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville - 54 Johnson Central - 51 2OT
This was the most exciting, nerveracking game I have ever witnessed in girls basketball. Jarrell was UNSTOPPABLE tonight, finished with 24 points and 21 rebounds, Celena Conley played great for JC. It's a shame these two teams have to play eachother in the first round of districts, should be another exciting one.

Great game Lady Tigers, keep it up.

Great effort JC, best of luck.
Sounds like it was a good one. Congrats to the Lady Tigers.
Sounds like a great game!!! Congrats to Paintsville on the win!
"Bill_Don" Wrote:This was the most exciting, nerveracking game I have ever witnessed in girls basketball. Jarrell was UNSTOPPABLE tonight, finished with 24 points and 21 rebounds, Celena Conley played great for JC. It's a shame these two teams have to play eachother in the first round of districts, should be another exciting one.

Great game Lady Tigers, keep it up.

Great effort JC, best of luck.
Hey, Bill_Don, your lil sis is playing like we all knew she could play. I know I'd rather have her on the block than Becky Thomas any day. I wouldn't mind having Thomas at the elbow or on the wing. But, for low post, it's Jarrell hands down.

I believe your rebound totals for Jarrell might be a little off. Spike, on the radio, said she had 15 rebounds at the beginning of the 4th. We counted 8 boards in the 4th and she had a bunch in the 2 overtimes.

I've heard anywhere from 26-32 rebounds for her.

What a month she's having. Congrats to the very talented Chelsee Jarrell.

BTW, did you ever think about going into coaching, because obviously she has learned everything from her big brother?
Congrats Paintsville
"sportwhiz" Wrote:BTW, did you ever think about going into coaching, because obviously she has learned everything from her big brother?

Sure have sportwhiz, that's why I'm goin to school and majoring in secondary ed, so I can teach and coach :wink: . I've tried to teach her a few things, but she is kinda hard headed, aren't we all. I wasn't the best player in the world, but I do know what I'm talking about, ever since I moved away and went to school she started listening to me and watching my old game tapes of me and Stuart our Senior year. Me and my uncle are gonna work with her alot this summer, get her in the weightroom and work with her agilities, speed, strength, etc.
Congrats Tigers!!
I scored the game winning shot as time expired NOT lol Great effort on both parts