Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Gilbert, WV - PREDICTIONS!
The Belfry Pirates will meet the Gilbert Lions in Williamson, WV on Saturday at 9.
Gilbert comes into this game as the No. 3 team in WV AA.

Whats everyone's thoughts & predictions of this game?
Don't really know much about Gilbert but i hear they have a nice team. Not to mention as bad as I hate to compare scores Gilbert did defeat Phelps by 20 (on a neutral court) and Belfry only beat Phelps by 5 even though it should have been by more. So Belfry will have there hands full to say the least however, if they come to play some good ball I think they gome out with a WIN!!!

By the way are you sure this game is at the fieldhouse because it says Gilbert on KHSAA????
Charlie Wrote:Don't really know much about Gilbert but i hear they have a nice team. Not to mention as bad as I hate to compare scores Gilbert did defeat Phelps by 20 (on a neutral court) and Belfry only beat Phelps by 5 even though it should have been by more. So Belfry will have there hands full to say the least however, if they come to play some good ball I think they gome out with a WIN!!!

By the way are you sure this game is at the fieldhouse because it says Gilbert on KHSAA????

I'm pretty sure the game is part of the Hatfield/McCoy Shoot Out in Williamson this weekend.
belfry forever Wrote:I'm pretty sure the game is part of the Hatfield/McCoy Shoot Out in Williamson this weekend.

Alright, just checking because i probably wouldn't be going if it was all the way to Gilbert...
yulp.. its in Williamson...

I know that Paintsville takes on a good Spring Valley, WV team
Allen Central takes on a very sub-par Williamson team
I forgot who else plays
Gilbert beat Phelps by 10 wasnt it. I know Phelps had the lead going into the fourth quarter of that game. Gilbert is good but Belfry is also and I have seen Gilbert play a couple times and Belfry can beat them if they play well.
The best game of the day will be a girls game between Scott County, and Huntington High. Huntington has the best girls team in the state of WV.
And sub-par for Williamson is the best compliment you could give them. They are very down.
Gilbert is No. 3 in Single-A, not AA. Regardless, it should be a very good game. Also, the Spring Valley team Paintsville is playing is far from good. They are having a very down year by their standards.
Nah it was by 20
What other games will be played at does anyone know anything about some of the teams
belfry in a close one
All tickets are five dollars. Your hand will be stamped.

10:45 girls Tug Valley ranked 12thin Class vs Sheldon Clark
12:15 Elliot Co vs South Charleston ranked 9th in AAA boys
boys Paintsville vs Spring Valley. Valley struggling tough schedule under achieving
3:45 girls scott Co ranked 2nd in KY vs Huntington ranked 1st in AAA
5:30 Boyd Co vs George Washington. ranked 6th in AAA
7:15 Allen Central surprise team in the 15th vs williamson . The Pack once a powerhousenow struggling during a rebuilding season
9pm Belfry 11-4 vs Gilbert 5-0 as of thursday. Gilbert will lay at home Friday against Tug Valley 6-1. TVvs Gilbert big regional game
Gilbert will beat Tug. Im going to go over and watch it. I have seen Gilbert play a couple times. They have a nice team.
Gilbert by 12!
I pick Belfry 32-29

Case will have 28
does anyone no who won this game?
it hasn't been played yet hoss... it doesn't start til 9
Belfry by 5.