Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arlington Country Day, FL 65 -- Lex. Cath 62
Final.....This team only beat Scott Co. by 15
North Carolinas coach Roy Williams was there watching the guy that UK is recruiting
Congrats to Cath. playing a team like that very tough.
Yea I didnt think they had a shot since Scott Co. got beat by 15
congrats cath. on a good game with an out of state team
RivalsKing Wrote:North Carolinas coach Roy Williams was there watching the guy that UK is recruiting

What guy?
alfus21 Wrote:What guy?

AJ Stewart

top 100 player in the nation going to UK next season! Kentucky's frontcourt will be much better next season as we will have morris,stewart,mike williams(under the radar recruit, and espn top 100 player) perry stevenson, jared carter,and hopefully Patrick Patterson!
There was another guy from GA that was playiing in Lexington this weekend that UK and UNC was looking at
Kind of off-subject, but I seen on KHSAA were Madison Central played Norcross Georgia in a tournament and Norcross won by 30. This is home to the likes of Randolph Morris and Jodie Meeks. Hopefully UK can get some more talented players from Norcross.
-STAT- Wrote:Kind of off-subject, but I seen on KHSAA were Madison Central played Norcross Georgia in a tournament and Norcross won by 30. This is home to the likes of Randolph Morris and Jodie Meeks. Hopefully UK can get some more talented players from Norcross.

actually Morris is from landmark christian high school in atlanta but yes meeks is from norcross. They also have gani lawal who chose georgia tech over UK and a junior that is being recruited by almost everyone after the strong performance against oak hill earlier in the year.