Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 66 Bell County 56
Final. :Cheerlead
Would have thought the Tigers would have won this by more than this.
The tigers are still looking for the right buttons to push and Bell was a tuff bunch...I knew this was going to be a competitive game. Smith picked up two fouls in the first minute and a half and sit for the entire first quarter...Scored 28 in three quarters... He and Farmer sealed it with free throws down the stretch. It was a good game for the tigers to get geared up for Corbin and Ballard next week...Hats off to Bell.
I think this Clay Co. team will be hard to handle by season's end. They have a huge sophomore big man in Tyler Gray that will get better every game. He will be a factor and they already have great talent.
Paparazzi Wrote:I think this Clay Co. team will be hard to handle by season's end. They have a huge sophomore big man in Tyler Gray that will get better every game. He will be a factor and they already have great talent.

Gray is the most skilled big man in the mountains...With more maturity he will be very good...
Count Wrote:Gray is the most skilled big man in the mountains...With more maturity he will be very good...
wow!
What!?
ky playmaker Wrote:wow!

Yes, I said it.:truestory:
I bet Gray gets a chance to show his talent tom nite vs red bird.
I didn't say he was the best big man I said he was the most skillful. He can handle the ball, he's a great shooter from 15-18ft. and has a great bball IQ...What he does with it is up to him and how much work he is willing to put into his development...
All the above in a 6'7" sophomore body.
ky playmaker Wrote:I bet Gray gets a chance to show his talent tom nite vs red bird.

Let us have this one last cupcake Playmaker...Its Corbin, Ballard then Vegas after tonight...Confusednicker:
I'll have 3 of whatever Count's having.