Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabethtown vs. Caldwell County
E-Town comes in undefeated with a mediocre schedule , and CC comes in with 2 losses from Mayfield and Christian County. It's hard to say how good Elizabethtown is from looking at their schedule with their only recognizable win coming from Tilghman. I'm going with E-Town in a close one. Who do you got?
Throw the mediocre schedule out at this point.

If you destroy Tilghman like Etown did you can play some football.

This will be a dandy
I'll take Caldwell at home. Paducah Tilghman has been such an underachiever the past few years that's its hard to allow credit for the win
Caldwell, I think
I feel the same way as OJW however this may be a special team that can be easily overlooked. Caldwell better come out guns blazing because I have a feeling E-Town is hungry with nothing to lose
Caldwell puts and end to Etown undefeated season friday and season Caldwell 42 Etown 35
Heard E-town's coaches think they are gonna roll by 2-3 tds.
Surely they are smarter than that, Caldwell County is a tough out on any field, hard to defend. We will see come Friday night!
I believe E'Towns the real deal this year.. Caldwell will be tough at home, but, superior talent and chemistry can usually overcome being on the road, especially in HS football.. I think E'Town gets out of the gate quickly and fights off a valiant CC comeback effort.. E'Town 34 CC 24
Superior talent, lol, do you run a service or something, I agree with it should be a great game, but you have no clue.
Haven't seen either team play. Caldwell is solid most years so I'm picking them because they are home.
Probably the second best 3A game to watch this week. But it's going to be much closer than the other.

I like Etown by 1
I have seen both. In no way, no how does Etown have the superior talent. That much I can promise you.