Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Paris 11/13
No Paris Coaches at Paintsville game.
Ok. Thanks big melon. My source was wrong. Didn't think so much. Polar bears wasn't much of a match for anyone to see
its gameday people!! and scrappy had a dream...Fairview winning on the road beating an undefeated team!! great day as always here in the wood, see yall in paris tonight. good luck to both teams on an injury free game. GO EAGLES
Bring one back for the district Beagles!
Go Eagles!!!
Paris big over Fairview
40-12
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Paris big over Fairview
40-12
really? what would you know? you need to worry bout your game and take a dose of shut the f#@k up:devilflam
BigMelon63 Wrote:Go Eagles!!!
big melon I promise you if we win this game tonight ill be at your store next Friday purchasing some cold ones for the game!!:Cheerlead
There are a couple of cool pubs in downtown Paris. You need to go down early and check them out. See you at Big Melon's next Friday!! I'll be at work until 4pm. I've got the coldest beer in town!!!
Paris 42
Fairview 14
I like Fairview in this one! When PHS played Fairview I got to watch Roy play! This kid is a special player and I think Roy will be too much for Paris! Picking between a team that just got a close hard fought win last Friday night and seems to have good momentum going vs a team that's undefeated but has not played much in the last month? :Thumbs:

Fairview 28
Paris 22
MY store is on google maps if you want to take a virtual tour.
BigMelon63 Wrote:There are a couple of cool pubs in downtown Paris. You need to go down early and check them out. See you at Big Melon's next Friday!! I'll be at work until 4pm. I've got the coldest beer in town!!!
good tip melon. will check em out. always on road games love to venture around town
Paris 35 to 21
Wolverine Wrote:Paris 35 to 21

Updates?