Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#9 Butler Co @ #1 Mayfield
One of the highest scoring teams in Ky 2a visiting one of the stingiest defenses in Ky 2a. Something has to give. What's your thoughts?
mysonis55 Wrote:One of the highest scoring teams in Ky 2a visiting one of the stingiest defenses in Ky 2a. Something has to give. What's your thoughts?

Is this a trick guestions :dontthink

Mayfield 55
Butler County 14
Mayfield, but im not seeing a blowout. Mayfield offense needs to improve.
Ballard Memorial put 21 points on Butler, are you kidding. Mayfield 42, Butler 7.
I would like to know what happened in the second half of the game against Ballard Mem. Ballard had them down 21-14 late in the second quarter. They came back and tied it up at the half and apparently shut Ballard down in the second half.
I sense a major upset.

But not in THIS game.
That upset would probably be somewhere in Owensboro this week.
Mayfield by about as much as they want or need; maybe they can give the youngins' a chance to play.
Mayfield by 30
Cardinals cruise until semifinals.
Mayfield wins big but the first half will be more competitive.
Closer game than people are realizing.. Mayfield should win, but, I think Butler will keep it fairly close.. Mayfield 38 Butler Co 20
Just another cupcake for Mayfield.
mysonis55 Wrote:That upset would probably be somewhere in Owensboro this week.

Or Danville.... :eyeroll:
Mayfield rolls 35-0. Butler doesn't have the speed to run with these boys. If Arnett has an off night night it might only be 21-0.
Mayfield BIG.
I think our boys are going to have their 8th grade meeting of 3 years ago on their minds. That will not be good for the Bears.
Ballard had a lot of success throwing the ball in the first half but for some reason went away from it and tried to run in the 2nd half. Their two top wr who had already scored never touched the ball in the 2nd half. On defense ballard just never made adjustments and had to many mismatches covering the pass. Mayfield will win easy!
Coach Morris is the king of halftime adjustments. What works against MF in the first half rarely works in the second.
who ever wins the Owensboro Catholic Murray game will defeat Mayfield!!!
Red and white icing.
Hog has the Cards losing next week. It will be fun to see if he visits after next weeks game.
Just announced, the Cards have 7 players on the All West Ky Team.
buttercream.
Payback is 26 hours away.
I remember 3 years ago at around this time of the year. I remember just how upset my youngest was on the way home from Hoptown after losing a close 8-0 ballgame. I know he and the other juniors will have that on their mind in about 8 hours. I think they may want to exact some revenge. I can't wait to see how this goes.
Good luck cards. Revenge is a dish best served cold. In this case 3 years cold.
Mayfield 49 to 14
hoghead Wrote:who ever wins the Owensboro Catholic Murray game will defeat Mayfield!!!

Very possible.. After this week, any win or loss is cherished and won't be easy..