Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Stoops will be on KSR on 11/9
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-...w-morning/

The show is on live from 10am-12pm. It will also be on Podcast.

KSR Affiliate List

WCBL (1290am): Benton
WBGN (1340am): Bowling Green
WTCO (1450am): Campbellsville
WAIN (1270am): Columbia
WCYN (102.3fm) Cynthiana
WHIR (1230am): Danville
WTHX (101.5fm) Elizabethtown
WCLU (1490am): Glasgow
WGOH (1370am): Grayson
WTUK (105.1fm): Harlan
WHOP (95.3fm): Hopkinsville
WJKY (1060am): Jamestown
WLAP (630am): Lexington
WFTG (1400am): London
WKJK (1080am): Louisville
WFMW (730am): Madisonville
WWXL (1450am): Manchester
WFTM (1240am): Maysville
WKYM (101.7fm): Monticello
WMSK (1550am): Morganfield
WLME (102.7fm):Owensboro
WPAD (1560am): Paducah
WKYH (600am): Paintsville
WLSI (900am) Pikeville
WPRT (960am): Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240am): Somerset
WTCW (920am): Whitesburg
WHAY (98.3fm): Whitley City
WBTH (1400am): Williamson
PRTC TV Channels 209 & 409: Jackson & Owlsey Counties (Replayed at 1 and 6)

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)

WVHI (1330am): Evansville, IN, 5-7pm
WMTL (870am): Leitchfield, 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570am): Morgantown, 3-5pm
WRIL (106.3fm): Middlesboro, Thur 8-10pm
WWTF (1580am): Lexington, 4-6pm
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Well this should be interesting, but knowing the homer fans at KSR they won't ask the tough questions like they would if this was our basketball program.
Stoops is KILLING it today.....

He is FIRED UP!!!!

:flame: :devilflam
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Stoops is KILLING it today.....

He is FIRED UP!!!!

:flame: :devilflam
I was wanting to listen but didn't get too. Give us a rundown when you get time Pulp, if you can.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was wanting to listen but didn't get too. Give us a rundown when you get time Pulp, if you can.

HE WAS FIRED UP!!!!

He is taking full responsible for the losses.
He is trying to change up practice & preparation.
He is saying just about every position is up for grabs.

HE GOT P!$$ED when Matt ask him about his team being "unorganized" at times. STOOPS LAYED THE SMACK DOWN on Matt.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:HE WAS FIRED UP!!!!

He is taking full responsible for the losses.
He is trying to change up practice & preparation.
He is saying just about every position is up for grabs.

HE GOT P!$$ED when Matt ask him about his team being "unorganized" at times. STOOPS LAYED THE SMACK DOWN on Matt.
So Matt did ask the hard questions. I was afraid he wouldn't due to needing that relationship with the school. Sounds like it was a good one.
Mark Stoops acknowledged that the whole team in the locker room is not on the same page....May explain some attitude problems, I wonder if this is the split on who should be QB...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I read the interview, Stoops basically has no answers. Seems like he expects Matt Jones to try to keep BBN excited about Ky football instead of asking tough questions? The ship has many holes and is sinking fast, Stoops is admitting that this program isn't strong enough under his leadership to compete in the SEC IMO.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:I read the interview, Stoops basically has no answers. Seems like he expects Matt Jones to try to keep BBN excited about Ky football instead of asking tough questions? The ship has many holes and is sinking fast, Stoops is admitting that this program isn't strong enough under his leadership to compete in the SEC IMO.

There are lots of holes to fill and recruiting must continue to improve...We despairitly need to win 6 and get to a bowl game to keep this class together...Stoops may or may not be the answer I just don't know any more...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Mark Stoops acknowledged that the whole team in the locker room is not on the same page....May explain some attitude problems, I wonder if this is the split on who should be QB...
Funny you mentioned that and here is what i heard yesterday. The recruiting class that came in with Barker which includes some of the receivers aren't too happy that Towles is at QB, and the fact that every catch has to be a circus catch or it gets dropped. Now, take it for what it is, but that's just what was floating around the last couple of days.
At least give Barker a chance!
OldJacket Wrote:There are lots of holes to fill and recruiting must continue to improve...We despairitly need to win 6 and get to a bowl game to keep this class together...Stoops may or may not be the answer I just don't know any more...
I feel your pain friend, its the consistent pain that comes with being a Ky football fan for the past 50 years, but when a coach makes $3,000,000.00 plus a year I believe we have the right to expect a little more than this group is producing! We get to overtime by completing a 4th down low percentage fade pass play to the corner of the endzone against EKU and now get completely embarrassed 3 weeks in a row by just decent SEC teams? Not much bang for our 3 million buck 3 years in to this experiment?
^^^Agree with the pain of being a UK fan, but i'm a UK and Cowboys fan, usually by sunday night i'm either ready to rip the tv off the wall, or get a rope for myself, plus i made the trip to watch the black bears friday night, so this wasn't a good weekend for me.... The struggle is real Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^Agree with the pain of being a UK fan, but i'm a UK and Cowboys fan, usually by sunday night i'm either ready to rip the tv off the wall, or get a rope for myself, plus i made the trip to watch the black bears friday night, so this wasn't a good weekend for me.... The struggle is real Confusednicker:

Same here, Cowboys and UK. Just switch Perry Central in for Harlan county and i'm really starting to wonder why I like football sometimes.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Same here, Cowboys and UK. Just switch Perry Central in for Harlan county and i'm really starting to wonder why I like football sometimes.
It's been a rough year for us both then. LOL
After listening to Stoops i think i'm even more confused than i was before i woke up this morning. He said," Barker makes reads faster than Towles". With that thought, and our terrible offensive line, wouldn't you want someone that can make a quicker read and get the ball out faster? Then what is the problem? I'm not saying Barker is the answer, but sometimes a change is needed to motivate people. He's praising Barker yet won't play him unless there is no chance of the game being won, or like at UGA backed up on the 3 yard line and expect him to do something after sitting on the bench all year. Then he goes on to act like a 2 year old about if people want to crucify him over only having 8 players on the field then by all means do so. Well, yeah we kinda would like to have 11 if that's not too much to ask..
Demarcus ware Wrote:After listening to Stoops i think i'm even more confused than i was before i woke up this morning. He said," Barker makes reads faster than Towles". With that thought, and our terrible offensive line, wouldn't you want someone that can make a quicker read and get the ball out faster? Then what is the problem? I'm not saying Barker is the answer, but sometimes a change is needed to motivate people. He's praising Barker yet won't play him unless there is no chance of the game being won, or like at UGA backed up on the 3 yard line and expect him to do something after sitting on the bench all year. Then he goes on to act like a 2 year old about if people want to crucify him over only having 8 players on the field then by all means do so. Well, yeah we kinda would like to have 11 if that's not too much to ask..
Kind of disturbing to hear Stoops say in his press conference this afternoon that his team didnt appear to believe they could win at Georgia Saturday?? The same Ga that recently only beat Missouri 9-6 and lost to Fla 27-3... Didnt we beat Missouri by more than that and only lose to Fla by 5? Why would this team not have a belief that they could win over a struggling Ga team??? I have to believe its clearly the job of the coach that is making 3 million plus a year to make his team believe they can win??
So Vandy, Charlotte, and UofL remain...

Have to beat Charlotte no ifs ands or buts...

Who between Vandy and UofL pose the best opportunity to win a sixth game and become eligible for Bobs Muffler-Sue Ellens Salon Bowl???

As for the interview....Coach getting butt hurt over the 8 kids on the field is a joke. It is his responsibility to ensure players are where they need to be, doing what they need to be doing to win! Sounds like the staff, as well as, the players all need to get on the same page!!!

We've been beyond patient. It's put up or shut up time over these last three weeks...

Go Cats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi