Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Milwaukee South 12/29
Whats the prediction guys...
I'm going to go with Milwaukee 74-55... They looked pretty good
Hm I'll take my Panthers in this match-up...Hopefully they can step it up without Tim starting for them tonight. GO PIKEVILLE!
Anyone have a score? Last I heard it was 14-8 Milwaukee
who is starting in Tim's place?
I heard that Pikeville was destroyed, beaten by 35. He said the final was 63-28 but I don't know if thats accurate.
That's about right. It was one of those nights----Nobody was hitting, nothing would fall. This is a very talented team, very athletic. The Panthers sure missed Tim for this one. Could have used his size against them. Not making excuses but they have had a long break with no games, not since the PIT, Dec 16 until the Menifee Co game last night. Couple that with the absence of Honaker.....Oh well, they'll get back of track.
No Honaker, no size, no chance against a very good bunch of cheeseheads!! Pikeville hasn't regained their rythem after a long layoff. Missing Honaker must be a bigger deal than expected.
yulp.. the final was 63-28.. Milwaukee didnt get flowing til 2nd half
bball fan Wrote:No Honaker, no size, no chance against a very good bunch of cheeseheads!! Pikeville hasn't regained their rythem after a long layoff. Missing Honaker must be a bigger deal than expected.

Honaker would have helped the situation but wouldn't have made this a W for the Panthers. They will adjust and and Tim should be back in 2-3 weeks hopefully! If this had to happen, better now than in late Feb or early Mar!