Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Williamsburg 10/16/15
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Pineville 5-2
Williamsburg 1-5
Williamsburg will be ready after a tough loss.
*** Williamsburg needs a win bad. :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 28
Pineville 27
Pineville 21 Williamsburg 7
Records mean nothing in this game. This team is the defending district champs until that crown is placed on another. I am sure they will play as hard as ever, we must prepare for a battle. Go Mt. Lions
Williamsburg 28-21
Pineville 35-21. Pineville is a very good football team. There QB is a very smart and athletic kid. He is a huge game changer.
I to like Pineville in this one. Then sets up classic with Harlan.
Pineville 30
Wburg 24
If Williamsburg was to lose to Pineville and Lynn Camp (which won't happen) I would hate to play them as a 4 seed.
Williamsburg 28
Pineville 24
Williamsburg 24-21...
Be a good game to watch think I be heading over to watcn this one.
Close game. I like home team by 3.
Williamsburg is a tough place to place to win. I still think Pineville wins.
Pineville - 34

Williamsburg - 21
When will it begin this team still has talent or is everybody keying in on Williamsburg like its a Super Bowl game. :popcorn:
I'm going wburg 35-20.
Williamsburg still hasn't figured out who their go to guy is. Should happen Friday. Jackets by 1.
Be nice to hear some scores Friday.
64SUR is the man with the scores.
64SUR Wrote:When will it begin this team still has talent or is everybody keying in on Williamsburg like its a Super Bowl game. :popcorn:

I think the bees will get a big win Friday.
If Pineville comes to play, they win. They have a better football team this year. Well coached
I think Pineville will get the win after a knock down drag out game. The Lions by 2
I was surprised how bad Williamsburg was. Harlan pushed them around. I'll take Pineville.
Jackets up 14-0