Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabell Midland, WV 49 Belfry 7
Pirates77 Wrote:It might be a boring offense but it is USUALLY an effective offense.........but it sure didn't work last night .

effective against cupcakes.
killbilly usmc Wrote:No joke. They got hammered like a 16 penny nail, and act like they gave it away because of turnovers. They where that much better. The Pirates couldn't handle the way the West Virginians layed the wood, and couldn't hold the ball. Maybe the Haka dance scared them. any way you look at it Cabell Midland was in a different league. Stick to 3a Kentucky ball. Johnson Central will dust Belfry by 30+. It wont be as bad when Boyle whips yall. Yall will keep it within 20.TongueirateSho

They had interceptions because they are one dimensional and were forced to pass, and that is something they just don't know how to do Smile
pjdoug Wrote:effective against cupcakes.

so you are saying Louisville Central is a cupcake? Grow the hell up dude!
pjdoug Wrote:They had interceptions because they are one dimensional and were forced to pass, and that is something they just don't know how to do Smile

This dude really loves Belfry and there fans it gives him something to do all day everyday of the week 24/7. He can't wait for someone to post something on a belfry post so he can use his god giving talent. Troll on man because i feel sorry for ya i really do that your life is that bad. You need to thank everyone that post on a belfry forum to keep your heart beating........:flush:

[Image: http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uplo...102141.jpg]
Pirates77 Wrote:so you are saying Louisville Central is a cupcake? Grow the hell up dude!

they sure are. mediocre at best
pjdoug Wrote:they sure are. mediocre at best

go away man...you bother me
Pirates77 Wrote:go away man...you bother me

glad to hear Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:and you are thanking Prestonsburg. BlackCat blood runs through your coaches veins :biglmao:

eagles2011 Wrote:So your saying with Haywood beaing black cat made belfry. A wining program how it must suck no you stole a p burg man at heart from the black cats I think it was 3500 dollars what he was paid , to come to belfry.

So is it reading comprehension that you struggle with? Maybe it's just selective comprehension. I know it just takes you longer to understand what you read and reply to it. Your "Got ya" question had already been answered before you two could translate what you were thinking into text on the screen.

AtlPirateFan Wrote:We had Roddy before Haywood but yes I do thank PBurg and and I root for PBurg unless they play Belfry. I also like to see JC do well because a Belfry Pirate is at the helm. Does it suck to loose to him? Yes every loss does and while I may fain disdain for Matney or JC truth is he is a Pirate and him making JC successful is good for mtn football as a whole and when it all is stripped away all that matters is that the young men on the field in eastern KY deserve the exposure that being successful brings them. I would love to see Pikeville, JC, Belfry and all the other mtn teams continue to play at high levels it only means good things for the boys who suit up every week.

Oh and fellas, there are 2 (3 if you count one who doesn't participate openly) decent trolls on these forums and boys neither of you are one of them. Keep practicing though you might get some skill at it yet. As it stands though you are too easily baited with Poe's law.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:So is it reading comprehension that you struggle with? Maybe it's just selective comprehension. I know it just takes you longer to understand what you read and reply to it. Your "Got ya" question had already been answered before you two could translate what you were thinking into text on the screen.

Oh and fellas, there are 2 (3 if you count one who doesn't participate openly) decent trolls on these forums and boys neither of you are one of them. Keep practicing though you might get some skill at it yet. As it stands though you are too easily baited with Poe's law.

I heard that practice makes perfect:drooling:
PirateNation71 Wrote:This dude really loves Belfry and there fans it gives him something to do all day everyday of the week 24/7. He can't wait for someone to post something on a belfry post so he can use his god giving talent. Troll on man because i feel sorry for ya i really do that your life is that bad. You need to thank everyone that post on a belfry forum to keep your heart beating........:flush:

[Image: http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uplo...102141.jpg]

Confusednicker: