Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marion Co. 79 South Floyd 70 (OT)
South Floyd led a most of the game by 15-20 points. But as the norm for this team played like they were behind by that many. They led by 10 with less than 3 minutes on the clock. I thought they rushed and shot the ball to early when they had the big lead. Never did they try to work the ball around use a little time and get a good open look to extend the lead. The Raiders continued to come down the floor and fire up shots from 25 feet as soon as they could. Those shots are there at any point use some clock and understand time and possession. The Raiders have a lot of fire power on offense and once they learn how to play the game will be a solid team.
I agree, but that same style got them back into the Lewis County game. Hard to shift gears back down. If they continue to work will be a good team which includes ball control and shot selection.
Congrats Marion County. Looks like SF let one slip away.
SF needs to play together
I agree Rob. Everyones worried about there stats other than getting the win. If they all would understand there role on the team they'd be a lot better.
Congrats Marion
got any stats
Well, in a situation like that the coach needs to do his job and call a time out and tell his team to work the ball.
Congrats Marion
Amen brother and they only have one returning starter from last years varsity which is ethan and therefore he is the only one with any experience
Marlboro Man69 Wrote:Well, in a situation like that the coach needs to do his job and call a time out and tell his team to work the ball.
I think Coach Hall done a good job in this game...He called timeouts to settle his team down and it didn't work...he can't get out there and do it for them...These boys will be alright by the middle of Febuary and I am still picking them to win their district and Ethan Johnson to win player of the year!
are you crazy honestly sf is not goin to win their district....AC is goin to win it if they keep playin like they have they'll blow out everyone in their district if they beat pcc n pcc is a high caliber team i give them all the props so good luck to sf but i see ac winnin it
Congrats Marion Co
Congrats Marion County on the Victory!!!!
White Mike Wrote:I think Coach Hall done a good job in this game...He called timeouts to settle his team down and it didn't work...he can't get out there and do it for them...These boys will be alright by the middle of Febuary and I am still picking them to win their district and Ethan Johnson to win player of the year!

I agree. SF will be alright come tourny time, some how they always are. It seems like SF never plays there best game until in tournaments. There so inconsistant.
Cookie Crisp Wrote:are you crazy honestly sf is not goin to win their district....AC is goin to win it if they keep playin like they have they'll blow out everyone in their district if they beat pcc n pcc is a high caliber team i give them all the props so good luck to sf but i see ac winnin it
I still gotta go with Raiders..Ethan is getting his timing back and the next time AC plays SF I look for him to put up MAJOR NUMBERS!!!
I think they will be alright and win the district. plus they did slow the ball down but a missed wide open layup, missed 3 out of 5 free throws and had a couple of bad turnovers tring to slow it down, like someone siad its hard to play a different style one night after being down 20 and coming back to win. but they will be fine SF always looks bad in dec. because of the teams they play to get ready for their dsistrict.
im tellin you all SF is not goin to win their district
very close game