Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 41 Portsmouth West 21
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Rams
Congrats Raceland! I pull for you guys every game............except the one next Friday lol.
:Thumbs:
PW has to be the one team who cheap shots more then anyone I've ever seen. Chopped blocked all night long and put one player on crutches.
^This was a very chippy game. I can remember at least 5 (probably more) unsportsmanlike and unnecessary roughness penalties. I don't think I ever seen a game with so many of those types of penalties. Watching online, I could not tell who were the instigators because the camera work was horrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What is th deal with these ohio teams excluding lucasville valley ( that group is a class act ) Ironton , coal grove and west Portsmouth are the dirtiest teams I've ever seen the kid that got kicked out with 7 seconds to go was throwing punches all night , late hits and went after a linemens knee one holding him up and the other drove his helmet into the Racelands player knee that's bs . I rate them right up there with coal grove not to far behind is Ironton
portsmouth has improved a lot since i last saw them play. they gave the rams all they wanted for 3-1/2 quarters. congrats to the rams for being able to pull out the win against a good ohio team.
Sounds like the Rams are beginning to find their offense.
To turn the ball over 4 times and still put up 41 points is a statement to finding our offensive stride. Kyle Jamison had a big game, as did Cam Webb and Kane Snyder. That field was a mess and imo, the wet field contributed to alot of the turnovers. Raceland defense was stout again, but gave up two big plays. I like the way things are headed. Very chippy game, both groups of Raceland's DL played great. #19 and #21 for PW were good players, but idk if anyone from PW stopped after the whistle all night and the refs were REALLY late blowing the whistle a few times. Good win for Raceland, a dry field and this game is a running clock. Paintsville made a statement tonight Ram fans, time to buckle up, one more tune up game before the district battle begins.
Congrats to the Rams. Year in year out so steady! I think the favorite to play Beechwood until somebody proves other wise. Pikeville has the talent to do it. Paintsville and Raceland a little better I think. Until Paintsville beats Raceland they are the favorite.
To turn the ball over 4 times and still put up 41 points is a statement to finding our offensive stride-
Sounds like your stride had about 4 hiccups, turn the ball over against good teams, and it is turn ou the lights
Congrats Raceland
Paintsville Tiggers have no shot!
Very physical game tonight. Very chippy and physical.
Tiggers will show up.
Wild Wild West siders ..
The problem with Portsmouth West, Coal Grove and Ironton is... LACK OF DISCIPLINE. And oddly enough West is 1-4, Ironton is 1-4 and Coal Grove is 2-3. Lucasville Valley has ALWAYS been a class act. Valley Coach Darren Crabtree always keeps things classy.
Congrats to the Rams
BlueCrew34 Wrote:To turn the ball over 4 times and still put up 41 points is a statement to finding our offensive stride-
Sounds like your stride had about 4 hiccups, turn the ball over against good teams, and it is turn ou the lights
West is a very bad team. I don't think the Rams can gauge their progression by this game. This was a breather before they get back to the tough second half of their season.