Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 47 Russell Co. 0
Maroons roll in this one. Riley Hall throws for 5 TDs in one half of play. Defense much improved even with a few key starters missing action nursing injuries. Off to Rockcastle next week.
Maroons are just to good on this one
I think Pulaski County is a pretty heavy favorite to repeat.
Congrats Pulaski.
:Thumbs:
killbilly usmc Wrote:I think Pulaski County is a pretty heavy favorite to repeat.

Maybe so, but not based on this particular game. Russell County is way, way, WAY down this year. A quality middle school team could take them to the woodshed.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Maybe so, but not based on this particular game. Russell County is way, way, WAY down this year. A quality middle school team could take them to the woodshed.

I wasn't basing it off this game. Just general speaking. Bowling Green, and Highlands doesn't seem to be as strong as Pulaski County this year.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I wasn't basing it off this game. Just general speaking. Bowling Green, and Highlands doesn't seem to be as strong as Pulaski County this year.

Totally agree. IMO, no one will get closer than three TD's of Pulaski the rest of the way.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Totally agree. IMO, no one will get closer than three TD's of Pulaski the rest of the way.

Wouldn't surprise me. I would prefer Bowling Green, or Owensboro winning it, but my eyes say Pulaski is to much. Pulaski wasn't that great last year even though they took the title, but when you return almost the whole team from the year before you see the difference.
Pulaski County should walk into the finals and play the Bowling Green/Owensboro winner. Either way, it will be a great final. Apologies to Jim Rome!
adopted purple Wrote:Pulaski County should walk into the finals and play the Bowling Green/Owensboro winner. Either way, it will be a great final. Apologies to Jim Rome!

No apologies required, I have always been a loyal PC fan. PC will stroll into the finals, I don't expect South Western to give much resistance. Confusedinglepar
killbilly usmc Wrote:Wouldn't surprise me. I would prefer Bowling Green, or Owensboro winning it, but my eyes say Pulaski is to much. Pulaski wasn't that great last year even though they took the title, but when you return almost the whole team from the year before you see the difference.

:loveya: