Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 20 St. Xavier 17
Doesn't this make Knox Central look that much better!

This was Central's first win over St. X. They had either lost or tied the other 35 games.
Huge win for Central. They will be there in November
I bet no one seen this one coming.
LWC Wrote:Doesn't this make Knox Central look that much better!

This was Central's first win over St. X. They had either lost or tied the other 35 games.

shocker:yikes: .Kentucky high school football is horrible.
Trinity and now this? damn my poor pick em'
Congrats central
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Someone is pulling our leg seriously ?
Just when you think Central is down for the count they do something crazy like this. That team never fails to amaze me. Congrats on your well deserved win
great win central
Central is never out of a game... Great team with a lot of tradition.. Never doubt the Yellow Jackets!
pjdoug Wrote:shocker:yikes: .Kentucky high school football is horrible.

I do hope you are joking
Congrats to Central on a great win. Central always gets better as the year progresses. They'll be playing their best ball at playoff time as usual, they have a great coach that knows how to get them playoff ready.
pjdoug Wrote:shocker:yikes: .Kentucky high school football is horrible.

I think football in Kentucky has some quality this year. Last year I would have agreed with that statement.
Central with one of the best coaches in the state. They get better as the year goes along
LWC Wrote:Doesn't this make Knox Central look that much better!

Yes
If you watch the film on Knox Central and Lou. Central, two very costly calls by the Referee that cost Lou. central the game.. Actually one call (int) and one not called( illegal formation on Knox Central last TD..
When was the last time two public schools from
Louisville best X and Trinity in the same night?
Everyone do yourself a favor and ignore Pjdoug.

I swear it is worth it.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Everyone do yourself a favor and ignore Pjdoug.

I swear it is worth it.

Why ignore him. He is 1 of the few on here with any sense.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why ignore him. He is 1 of the few on here with any sense.
:truestory:
Bobcat4years Wrote:If you watch the film on Knox Central and Lou. Central, two very costly calls by the Referee that cost Lou. central the game.. Actually one call (int) and one not called( illegal formation on Knox Central last TD..
8 was eligible on that play. 7 on the LOS is what matters. Reported in. Give credit where do - penalties had nothing to do with that win. Tackles, Catches, Runs, Blocks - and above all - determination and a "refuse to lose" attitude; however, had everything to do with coming back from 3 scores behind at half.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
PaytoPlay Wrote:Everyone do yourself a favor and ignore Pjdoug.

I swear it is worth it.

pjdoug is a realist. He doesn't get caught up in all the BS. I like a guy that tells it like a man!
E's Army Wrote:When was the last time two public schools from
Louisville best X and Trinity in the same night?

1995 when I coached at Central and we beat Trinity 36-6 and Fern Creek beat X 26-7.
Central beat Trinity in 94 15-0
And again in 97 39-38 double OT , central was 2-3 Trinity was 5-0 and unscored on to that point
Coachdad Wrote:1995 when I coached at Central and we beat Trinity 36-6 and Fern Creek beat X 26-7.
Central beat Trinity in 94 15-0
And again in 97 39-38 double OT , central was 2-3 Trinity was 5-0 and unscored on to that point

Central always has talent and speed! Coach Scroggins has seemed to tie it all together up there. They will be tough come November.
I really think Ky football is better than most think.
I will never count Central out of the running. They could be 1 - 9 going into the playoffs and as long as Scroggins is on the sideline I feel like they have a chance.