Whitley County 40 West Jessamine 14
Final.

Any stats?
Congrats to Whitley!
Congratulations Whitley County :Cheerlead
Lilly, 0-4???????????
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

Any stats?

seems like it was 280+ rushing and 80 something passing for Whitley.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Lilly, 0-4???????????

:thatsfunn
They should have took my bet. But I am glad they are having a good start. But let me remind you its a long season and that season gets harder next week. The cupcakes are over.
Congrats to the Colonels....
The Luke show
How was the defense? Improvement?
Congrats Whitley. . Looks like defense finally showed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
If Whitley can continue to play a little defense combined with a lot of Woods they have a good shot of hosting a playoff game.
Congrats Whitley.
:Thumbs:
Madness Wrote:How was the defense? Improvement?

defense improved a lot.
pjdoug Wrote:defense improved a lot.

It usually appears to improve when you play in a bowl game sponsored by Hostess.
:hilarious:
killbilly usmc Wrote:It usually appears to improve when you play in a bowl game sponsored by Hostess.

I love it!!!Confusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
killbilly usmc Wrote:It usually appears to improve when you play in a bowl game sponsored by Hostess.

Even I will give you a like on that one. Pretty good.

is that why McCracken improved? Little Debbie in the backfield for MayfieldConfusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:is that why McCracken improved? Little Debbie in the backfield for MayfieldConfusednicker:

No Trajon Bright is in the backfield. Lost to a very good team. Bright actually kept us in the game or we would have been beat by over 20.
killbilly usmc Wrote:No Trajon Bright is in the backfield. Lost to a very good team. Bright actually kept us in the game or we would have been beat by over 20.

very good team that got hammered by cream puff Tilghman. please dont even tell me how good Tilghman is lol
panther nation Wrote::hilarious:

I love it!!!Confusedinglepar

You got hammered in the sweet roll bowl at Manchester:trolldad2: