Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad News For Powell Jv
Jon Conley caught an elbow in last nights game against Estil and broke his nose in 2 places. This will really hurt the Pirates now because they will have no production from the post. Jarvis, Rice, and Mays will really have to step it up from now on.
Hope everything heals up quick. Good luck Conley
Is he their best post player? Also, what positon does Romans play?
Conley is one of the best players on Powell's JV team. Romans is the center for the varsity
Hate to hear any kid getting hurt. They practice throughout the summer camp period right up to the present time to have the fun of enjoying a sport they love. I hate to see any young person miss 1 second of that fun. Hopefully he can make a quick recovery.:thumpsup:
Conley is tough .. he will be back before you know it .. I think that he is suppose to be getting a Richard Hamilton mask lol on Thursday ..
Hope he is alright.
yeah he goes thursday to get the mask and will be back in time for the next game.
that is bad news
he should be fine from what i hear but the big question is who is going to be starting out of the 3 centers powells jv has?
it looks like jarvis and rice will be the big men while conley is out
I heard today that Conley is going Tuesday morning to have surgery I expect him to miss a few more games