Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Pike central 38 magoffin county 8
24 to 0 5 mins left in 1st quarter,slacked off a litte going though the game jv played most of second half good job hawks
Congrats to the Hawks. They are putting together a nice season.
Hawk101 Wrote:24 to 0 5 mins left in 1st quarter,slacked off a litte going though the game jv played most of second half good job hawks

Congrats to PCC, sounds like the Hawks showed good sportsmanship. The Stanley kid is a great player and overlooked by many. I think they are young at skill positions.
Mjolnir Wrote:Congrats to PCC, sounds like the Hawks showed good sportsmanship. The Stanley kid is a great player and overlooked by many. I think they are young at skill positions.

Yeah there young in a lot of skill spots but its only going to make em better as they go on they play good as a team,this team can stay healthy for next year they will be really good,there overlooked by so many teams this but there better than alot of ppl think,2 n 3 dont mean anything with a young team they jus got to grow together in glad we can we have sportsmanship this new era helps alot
I gotta give Magoffin County some credit, even while they were down the whole game they were still a energetic bunch the whole game.

As for us, I don't think we played to our fullest potential. We ran the ball primarily probably based on the wet, rainy conditions. It rained off and on.

A daunting challenge looms next week tho. I'm excited.
The jv didn't go in until 5 min to go in the 4th quarter
Hornet dad Wrote:The jv didn't go in until 5 min to go in the 4th quarter

If you're talking about us, then you're wrong.

We started swapping players out about midway through the 3rd quarter.