Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about David and do you think they will go winless
would like to hear everyones opinions on this one:rockon:
If they sheldon clark they won't.
I think its good that they are able to have a team to give the guys a chance to play organized basketball. From what I've read about David, they seem to want to help at risk kids, and maybe by providing a team it can help keep them from getting into trouble, As far as winning a game goes, It will be tough but I could see them maybe beating a team such as Piarist this season.
Like they say a ball in your hands keeps your hands out of trouble. Good post Clipperw
Give them a couple years, I think they will be a decent team.
Homer Simpson Wrote:Give them a couple years, I think they will be a decent team.
I think they need a coach who is willing to teach the game 1st.

As far as David winning a game I say that yes I can see them winning a game this year.

I can see them getting a win over 1 of the following teams left on their schedule.
St. Francis
Piarist-3 more times
Ky School ft Deaf-I would say this will be a W for David
Do they play sheldon clark? If so then they will win at least one game.
LOL Meade
lol
They will win 1, maybe 2
Moe Wrote:I think they need a coach who is willing to teach the game 1st.

As far as David winning a game I say that yes I can see them winning a game this year.

I can see them getting a win over 1 of the following teams left on their schedule.
St. Francis
Piarist-3 more times
Ky School ft Deaf-I would say this will be a W for David
I played against the Ky School for the Deaf when I was in high school. They had some pretty good athletes back then. They wasnt a great team, but they wasnt bad by any means.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
ya
shew
why you say shew for
They will win a couple of games this season.