Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 74 Elliott County 71
final Vanhoose hits 3 with 3.3 seconds left for the win.
Vanhoose had a career high tonight with 36 points fergeson had 27 for Elliott County. Elliott used some hot 3 point shoting to stay close with the devils .Russell had a 20-4 lead at one point and elliott went on a 18-0 run in the second quarter to come back and the game was close the rest of the way. Russell did get in foul trouble and wasn't able to keep everyone in the
game so Elliott kept it close with the hot shooting in the second half.
Congrats to Both teams on a heck of a game and to Russell for making the finals of the ekc.
Congrats Russell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
This should be the regional champonship game!!
ttt
Great game. I think Russell has more room for improvement.
Was this the number 1 and number 2 teams in the region?
Boomer86 Wrote:Was this the number 1 and number 2 teams in the region?

1 and you could throw raceland-elliott in the mix for the 2 spot at this point.I'm sure Ashland and Boyd,Greenup,Rowan,West Carter will contend as well.
Good job DEVILS
Congrats Russell on the win and congrats to elliott for a good game.
ducky Wrote:This should be the regional champonship game!!

We will see what Elliott County can do after the All A tournament. Remember they have a thing about choking after that tourny.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:1 and you could throw raceland-elliott in the mix for the 2 spot at this point.I'm sure Ashland and Boyd,Greenup,Rowan,West Carter will contend as well.

Even though Raceland did beat Elliott County.

Yes this was the game between the #1 and #2 teams.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:1 and you could throw raceland-elliott in the mix for the 2 spot at this point.I'm sure Ashland and Boyd,Greenup,Rowan,West Carter will contend as well.

Thanks..