Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.J. Redden of Russell All-Area
T.J. Redden's name was missing from the list mention here on Rivals. I just wanted to give him his due, he deserves it. He was a very instrumental part of a talented Russell defense that gave every team they faced fits. Good luck to T.J. in whatever he chooses to do in life, I'm sure he will succeed.
congrats TJ
Im very sorry to leave TJ out of the list,my memory isnt like it use to be.GREAT JOB.
TJ did a wonderful job this year and will be hard to replace next year...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
You know he's a 2nd generation starting D lineman. His father Pepper Redden was a starter on the 1978 AAA Championship Team, All Tri State Athletic Conference and All-State.
His Uncle Chip Redden- Also All-TAC and All State. 1976 I think.
This family is what RHS Football is all about.
Congrats to TJ Redden on All Area 1st Team. IMO He should be at least All State Hon Mention given his perfromances against Corbin-Belfry and Mercer Co.
I haven't seen anyone better at that position in 5 seasons of Russell Football and I haven't missed a game home or away since August 2001. He did exactly what was asked of him by Coach Morris and executed superbly. There were so many kids on that team that performed their positions to perfection this season.
Chip was '75
DevilsWin Wrote:You know he's a 2nd generation starting D lineman. His father Pepper Redden was a starter on the 1978 AAA Championship Team, All Tri State Athletic Conference and All-State.
His Uncle Chip Redden- Also All-TAC and All State. 1976 I think.
This family is what RHS Football is all about.
Congrats to TJ Redden on All Area 1st Team. IMO He should be at least All State Hon Mention given his perfromances against Corbin-Belfry and Mercer Co.
I haven't seen anyone better at that position in 5 seasons of Russell Football and I haven't missed a game home or away since August 2001. He did exactly what was asked of him by Coach Morris and executed superbly. There were so many kids on that team that performed their positions to perfection this season.

Chip Redden- All-Area 1974

Pepper Redden-Starter NG 1978 State Champs(Rob Tooley was Center)
1979 Starter @ Center - All State Hon Mention, All-TAC and All Area.