Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New top ref?
Now that Blankenship has turned in his stripes, who is the best ref in the 15th? Please dont turn this thread into "ref bash festival '06". Just wondering who you all think are some of the best at the most under appreciated job in the world.
HomeGrown Wrote:Now that Blankenship has turned in his stripes, who is the best ref in the 15th? Please dont turn this thread into "ref bash festival '06". Just wondering who you all think are some of the best at the most under appreciated job in the world.

Roger Fairchild is good one.
Roger does a good job he is always calm, cool, and collected
HomeGrown Wrote:Roger does a good job he is always calm, cool, and collected

That is why I like him. Still needs work, but carries himself well.
Best I've seen in the 15th

Todd Duff
Official Legend14th Wrote:Best I've seen in the 15th

Todd Duff

I'm glad you see it because trust me he don't! The 15th is in need of some great refs badly. There are a few that are okay but in the discussion I've had with coaches around the state they hate playing in the 15th area because of the reputation our refs have. I'm not bashing them but it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to become a licensed ref.
Official Legend14th Wrote:Best I've seen in the 15th

Todd Duff
He would not be in my top ten.
To be honest, this is a hard question to answer. I know there's a lot of controversy about the gentleman I going to mention but I've seen alot of games he's called and when I've been objective on the game he does a pretty good job. Remember this is not a ref bashing thread, so do not respond in that manner. Mike Walker, even when he's not with a very good crew he calls about the same every game.