Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 81 Betsy Layne 80 in 2ot
great game to listen to on the radio Eric Arnett has 34 for Magoffin,Keysly(sp?)hit 7 -3s for Betsy Layne sounded like a real good game to watch
Congrats to MC on a good win!
I listened to part of this game on the radio, sounded like a nail biter!
Congrats to Magoffin on the win!
This was a really good game to watch, both teams played hard, the fans were into it. Betsy Layne couldnt hit the clutch freethrows to seal the game, congrats to both teams on a hard fought game...
bballjunky Wrote:This was a really good game to watch, both teams played hard, the fans were into it. Betsy Layne couldnt hit the clutch freethrows to seal the game, congrats to both teams on a hard fought game...

It does not matter if it was late in the game, at the start of the game, or in the middle. If a team cannot take advantage by hitting their freethrow attempts, they always leave the door of opprotunity open for a team to sneak up on them and pull out a victory. Good game by both teams.
BIGBLACK Wrote:It does not matter if it was late in the game, at the start of the game, or in the middle. If a team cannot take advantage by hitting their freethrow attempts, they always leave the door of opprotunity open for a team to sneak up on them and pull out a victory. Good game by both teams.

This is so true
Congrats to Magoffin counts like they are starting the season out good with a 1-0.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
who were the leading scorers for Betsy Layne?
Just saw the highlights on Sports Overtime. Magoffin was down 3 in the first overtime with only 3.5 seconds left. They made a full court pass from the baseline to the wing and drilled the 3. The crowd and benches went wild.

Tough way to lose a game for Betsy Layne. Continue playing hard and good things are bound to happen.
I watched the same thing. That was Christian Laetner/Grant Hill style
Kind of reminds me of that too. I don't even like bringing that memory back in my mind. I almost wish I could forget it.
Just saw that that shot earned "Shot of the Night" on Sports Overtime.
congrats Magoffin
who shot the last 3 in the 1sst over-time?
Eric Arnett you can look at it on wymt news.com
Eric Arnett is a great player, he plays just like his brother did, fearless. He is gonna a force in this region for opposing teams.
Eric impresses me, guess it runs in the family.
Congrats Hornets on the win.
how did witt do for betsy lane
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Eric impresses me, guess it runs in the family.

It must cause his brother was a hell of an athlete. I had alot of respect for him when I played against him and still do, good kid.
Eric's brother plays basketball for Alice Lloyd.
From what I have heard Eric's dad was a superb player when he was in high school.
Congrats Magoffin
Congrats MC.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com